Options

corycory Posts: 736
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
....people in the fucking world are in the AET forum right now. We're losers. Good night. Fuck.
Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Bigger losers than my hubby and all his Guns and Glory online war game geeks? He's on there for hours at a time...he says it's because I'm always on the message pit...Catch 22!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,159
    cory wrote:
    ....people in the fucking world are in the AET forum right now. We're losers. Good night. Fuck.

You sound dissatisfied with your state of existence.
  • Options
    Bigger losers than my hubby and all his Guns and Glory online war game geeks? He's on there for hours at a time...he says it's because I'm always on the message pit...Catch 22!

Yes but at least we're communicating with people... not living in a fantasy world! (I have the same argument with my boyfriend).
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    Yes but at least we're communicating with people... not living in a fantasy world! (I have the same argument with my boyfriend).

sorry MCKB but i wouldn't call online communication great human interaction.
    i prefer the real deal.

having said that, i do like arguments in here they can be very informative to me.and people in message pit are more likely to be out spoken then in real life, in real life people bite their tongue and are not controversial. especially those people who do the small chit chats if you knew how much i hate that.....unless that small talk leads somewhere.....but that's a different story ;)
  • Options
    genie wrote:
    sorry MCKB but i wouldn't call online communication great human interaction.
    i prefer the real deal.

having said that, i do like arguments in here they can be very informative to me.and people in message pit are more likely to be out spoken then in real life, in real life people bite their tongue and are not controversial. especially those people who do the small chit chats if you knew how much i hate that.....unless that small talk leads somewhere.....but that's a different story ;)

Well, thanks for that genie but for someone like myself who looks after a child 24/7 and can't drive, it's one of the best and cheapest forms of communication. Certainly more communication here than playing video games.

Besides, unlike family and friends, I can just switch you off if you annoy me! :D
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,351
    people have to take it to the next level ,here in NY we just had another succesful meet up this past friday night and it was great, we talked PJ off course ate drank and really enjoyed eachothers company at last i have found what i've been looking for since 92" people who actually feel the same passion about the band ,get it together in your city where ever that might be well in cory's case all 3 pj fans ...:)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    I haven't been on here since Friday morning........

I have been busy....now it is Lazy time!!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."