Options

And on the Sabbath...

corycory Posts: 736
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
God created the Guitar Hero trilogy. Holy crap! I apologize to any of you that I looked down my nose to for playing a fake guitar. This game is quite possibly the end of humankind as we know it. We got it for my boy...but I see myself spending a lot of quality time in his room. So please, run, don't walk to the store and pick up a copy, quit your job, and enjoy your divorce. It's worth it. True Story.

I truly wish all of you had a great Christmas.

Heart,

Cory the Guitar God;)
Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Ha ha. My son got that also..he's hooked, I was rubbish.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    :o I'm ashamed of how BAD I am at this game.
    I tried Evenflow, but gave up after 5 minutes :)
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    I ROCK at this GAME. Ok, ok, only on MEDIUM!!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    :o I'm ashamed of how BAD I am at this game.
    I tried Evenflow, but gave up after 5 minutes :)
    I'm not good, but I did make it to the "hard" level... Even Flow is kinda difficult, I think because I know how to play it on a real guitar and I probably know the song better than guitar hero, after all, it has been played at EVERY show I have ever been to but one
  • Options
    I need practice :o

Doesn't help that Im color blind

;)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    I swear to god I am about to bludgeon my man with his freakin' "guitar"
    I DO NOT NEED TO HEAR THIS EVENFLOW SO MANY GODDAMM TIMES!!!!

(and if he shakes his ass and calls himself "McCready" one more time, I cannot be held responsible for my actions.)

err, I may need a good defense lawyer. :rolleyes:
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    I swear to god I am about to bludgeon my man with his freakin' "guitar"
    I DO NOT NEED TO HEAR THIS EVENFLOW SO MANY GODDAMM TIMES!!!!

(and if he shakes his ass and calls himself "McCready" one more time, I cannot be held responsible for my actions.)

err, I may need a good defense lawyer. :rolleyes:

Give him one swift kick with those size 12's and he'll get the point! :D
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    Give him one swift kick with those size 12's and he'll get the point! :D

"that I'm ready to play" ???

OH, I get it! ;)

wait! my feets arent THAT big!! they're eleven and a half :p

had a good christmas, Mr, Dunne??? ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    "that I'm ready to play" ???

OH, I get it! ;)

wait! my feets arent THAT big!! they're eleven and a half :p

had a good christmas, Mr, Dunne??? ;)

Yes. Well my kids did. I just drove them all over the damn place with them screaming 'Can we watch this and that'. I'm in the middle of a 14-day bender and I'm only on day 5. All 3 kids are sick, which makes things worse, but hey I drink through it. I'll be in rehab soon enough! :D

And you???
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    Yes. Well my kids did. I just drove them all over the damn place with them screaming 'Can we watch this and that'. I'm in the middle of a 14-day bender and I'm only on day 5. All 3 kids are sick, which makes things worse, but hey I drink through it. I'll be in rehab soon enough! :D

And you???

Oh it was alright...nothing that gin fizzies didn't fix ;) the usual family loud big and awkward questions from aunts you rarely see ("who's the gringo??" "Aye, Mija is he going to marry you??" "Oh my god! you look pregnant!")

I think that the holiday is really for kids - so I mainly buy gifts for all the little ones, and then I get guilt gifts for the adults (heifer international)

it is always awkward to me when someone gets me a gift that I am capable of buying for myself. I prefer the weird little stuff, like the pez dispenser that looks like the machine ran out of plastic (a smurf with half his face!!! gift from 02)

ugh! my nephew hid cheese in my couch on the 22nd, and I just found it today. so that was a little much for me... :D