ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Top Ten Mccready solos (live or studio)
    1. Alive- storytellers
    2. Black - LATG
    3. Even flow - TB2000
    4. Porch ATL 94 hells yeh you fuck with meeeee, i fuck with youuuuu
    5. Black (Sydney #1 2006)
    6. inside job
    7. Parents downstairs bathroom, 12 1/2 years old, reading his dad's stolen Playboy magazine
    8. 7 + the moisturising cream he used before handshake 22/11/06
    9. the solo he did at a party where Stone first saw him play
    10. The day McCready went for a looong run in the middle of a summer's day -- when he got home he was sooo thirsty, no spit left in his mouth....but luckily he'd put a can of Solo in the freezer before he left....he grabbed the can, popped the top and guzzled half of the freezing cold yellow liquid down his throat....then wiped his mouth with the back of his hand while he said "ahhhhhhh".
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    Top Ten Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmm?

1. Can everyone on Facebook be so miserable with their lives that the only things they talk about are "Tom wishes the week would hurry up", or "Tom wishes the weekend wasn't over already" or "Tom wants the day to finish so he can have a beer"? Hmmmmmmm?
  • Options

1. Can everyone on Facebook be so miserable with their lives that the only things they talk about are "Tom wishes the week would hurry up", or "Tom wishes the weekend wasn't over already" or "Tom wants the day to finish so he can have a beer"? Hmmmmmmm?
    2. a post buy a sad fella..
    wah
  • Options

3. How Supermarket Birthday Sheet Cake looks so gross but tastes soooo good.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options

4.Why people always give advice but can never apply that advice onto themselves?!
    "Does anyone remember laughter?"

"Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman
  • Options

buy?

bloody hell
    wah
  • Options
    buy?

bloody hell
    LMAO :D I was giggling at that last night....and waiting for 'someone' to correct it ;):D
  • Options
    LMAO :eek: :D i'm gigglin' right now and don't know why..

psssssssss....

bzzzz :o
    wah
  • Options
    LMAO :eek: :D i'm gigglin' right now and don't know why..

psssssssss....

bzzzz :o
    Once again......drugs r bad....mmmmkay :D :eek:
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Once again......drugs r bad....mmmmkay :D :eek:
    Lindy made me do some :(.... or was it Gumby?
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    Lindy made me do some :(.... or was it Gumby?
    Or was it lindy in a Gumby mask :eek:
    At least you paid her back by ditching a pool ball at her head ....SHOTSEEEE!!! :D
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Or was it lindy in a Gumby mask :eek:
    At least you paid her back by ditching a pool ball at her head ....SHOTSEEEE!!! :D
    haha it was actually off the back cushion so it had some pace :eek: I did warn her that everytime i play i skip a ball off at least once or five times.... ha
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    haha it was actually off the back cushion so it had some pace :eek: I did warn her that everytime i play i skip a ball off at least once or five times.... ha
    Baaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!!! Totally lost it here.....sorry Lindy :o but you never cease to entertain! :D
  • Options

4.Why people always give advice but can never apply that advice onto themselves?!
    5. Rob fucking Thomas

piss off :D
    wah
  • Options

5. Rob fucking Thomas
    6. The photo of my friend's placenta from her son's birth last week -- it looks so interesting
  • Options
    yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118

5. Rob fucking Thomas
    6. The photo of my friend's placenta from her son's birth last week -- it looks so interesting
    7. When's the next tour?
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036

5. Rob fucking Thomas
    7. When's the next tour?
    8. When's the new studio record coming out?
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options

5. Rob fucking Thomas
    7. When's the next tour?
    9. Female orgasms
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089

5. Rob fucking Thomas
    7. When's the next tour?
    9. Female orgasms
    10. Facebook invites. I get them consistently and they piss me off. Some people have sent them to me over 20 times - get the message arse hat!! I even get em off some clients and their partners - you are not my friend.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Top Ten Things That Make You Go YUCK

1. Fast food outlets - this includes window pizza
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    2. Winter cold weather!
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    2. Winter cold weather!
    3. Meatloaf (the singer)
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    2. Winter cold weather!
    3. Meatloaf (the singer)
    4. Seeing contestants of Fear Factor picking up something using their mouth from a container full of cockroaches
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    10. Facebook invites. I get them consistently and they piss me off. Some people have sent them to me over 20 times - get the message arse hat!! I even get em off some clients and their partners - you are not my friend.

You're on FACEBOOK? And you haven't added ME?

*shakes head in disgust*
  • Options
    2. Winter cold weather!
    3. Meatloaf (the singer)
    4. Seeing contestants of Fear Factor picking up something using their mouth from a container full of cockroaches
    5. My dad's story about swallowing a mouthful of pizza in a rush then realising there was a hair in his mouth....but not just IN his mouth -- actually down his throat as well...so he started gagging and pulled at the long 20cm or so hair which started coming up from waaaay down in his throat with all bits of pizza stuck to it!
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    2. Winter cold weather!
    3. Meatloaf (the singer)
    5. My dad's story about swallowing a mouthful of pizza in a rush then realising there was a hair in his mouth....but not just IN his mouth -- actually down his throat as well...so he started gagging and pulled at the long 20cm or so hair which started coming up from waaaay down in his throat with all bits of pizza stuck to it!
    6. Almost finishing your drink and finding a fly in it...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    You're on FACEBOOK? And you haven't added ME?

*shakes head in disgust*
    LOL! No...he's not on Facebook.

Or IS he?! ;):D
  • Options
    LOL! No...he's not on Facebook.

Or IS he?! ;):D

Oh well....whether he is or isn't, doesn't really matter. I'm used to be rejected.
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Oh well....whether he is or isn't, doesn't really matter. I'm used to be rejected.

and there's another so stop your bitchin scrag and go vacumn the trailer floor.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Options
    2. Winter cold weather!
    3. Meatloaf (the singer)
    6. Almost finishing your drink and finding a fly in it...[/quote]
    7. Going to the ladies toilets and the only one you can use has shit stuck to the bowl as if someone had been finger painting in it and it smells so bad you gag the entire time your on the dunny.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember