Your top 5 fast food places

pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
What are yours? Was curious if McDonalds would end up in anybodies.

Wendys
Cousins Subs (only in Wisconsin I think)
Taco Bell
Portillos (only in Illinois I think)
Culvers
Alpine Valley 2000
Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Del Taco
    Carl's Jr.
    Daphne's
    Jack in the Box
    and...
    McDonald's :p
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I tend to only eat fast food when I'm drunk now so I go to the really gross cheap places that aren't parts of chains.

When sober, I try to go to the more upmarket places but you could still call them fast-food I guess. I really only go to:

Pret a manger
    EAT

Once in a while I will eat McDonalds, though I am ashamed.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    Fast food is only for road trips.
  • _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    I have only one favorite - In N Out Burger
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Krystal (the official drunk food of my misspent youth...for those of you who don't have the good fortune to live below the Mason-Dixon line, it's like a White Castle, only better!)

Chik-fil-A (a prerequisite to marriage!)

What-a-burger

Zaxby's!!!!!

Taco Hell...I mean Taco Bell
    The Daystar

"But --you say that Dreams have no power here? Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar...Ask yourselves, all of you...What power would hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to Dream of Heaven?" Dream speaking to Lucifer as written by Neil Gaiman.
  • Panera Bread
    Wendys
    Dunkin Donuts

That's about all i can think of, and the second two I wouldn't call favorites. just 'tolerable'
  • I ate something from wendy's about a year ago...other than that....I think that's the only true fast food I've had in the past 10 or so years (I've gone to Au Bon Pain for salads and stuff...).

why bother with fast food? It's probably the absolute worst thing you can eat.
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    I love Chik-fil-a too! Oh man.. they don't have them out here in Chicago.. when they built one in my home home across the parking lot from the retail store I worked it.. oh, it was love at first sight!

Other then that, I love me some Chipotle.

Most other fast food makes my stomach do bad things :eek:
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Whataburger (Texas only??)
    Wendys
    Dairy Queen
    McDonalds
    Taco Bell
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Tito's Tacos (L.A. landmark)
    Chipotle
    Fatburger
  • qdoba
    subway
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • I RARELY eat fast food, but if I do it would be...

Whataburger (TX only when I'm at my parent's house)
    Chick Fil-A (TX only when I'm at my parent's house)
    Chipotle
    Subway
  • LesbelgesLesbelges Posts: 434
    I rarely eat fast food but here are my fav:

1) Checkers/Rallys
    2) Chipotle
    3) Qdoba

I guess that's pretty much it.....If I have to give a 4 and 5 they would be
    4) Panera
    5) Wendy's
    Cincinnati '03 Flooded venue!
    Bridge School '06 Night 1 & 2
    Venice '07 pummeled by the sleet! 
    Nijmegen '07
    Werchter '07
    April Fools ~ LA1
  • smg9779smg9779 Posts: 235
    Taco Bell
    Carl's Jr
    Burger King
    Del Taco
    Rubio's
    Steve

11/18/97 Oakland
    07/13/98 Los Angeles
    07/14/98 Los Angeles
    10/31/99 Bridge School
    10/28/00 San Bernardino
    10/31/00 Mountain View
    10/21/01 Bridge School
    06/01/03 Mountain View
    07/15/06 SF I
    07/16/06 SF II
    07/18/06 SF III
    10/21/06 Bridge School
    04/07/08 Berkeley
    04/08/08 Berkeley
  • Lesbelges wrote:
    I rarely eat fast food but here are my fav:

1) Checkers/Rallys

I don't think I've ever eaten Rallys and not puked 10 minutes afterward.
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    mcdonald's has shamrock shakes...and it's almost that time of year again, folks. mmmmm. :)
  • AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    Taco Bell, Wendy's, White Castle, McD's, BK
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    What-A-Burger
    Chick Fil'A
    Sonic
    Krystal's
    Milo's (a local hamburger chain)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    nfanel wrote:
    mcdonald's has shamrock shakes...and it's almost that time of year again, folks. mmmmm. :)
    They stopped making them here in NY!
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
    Can I just say something about Sonic-It looks SO tasty. They show the commercials but there isn't one in NY. The closest one is in South Jersey
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • Allie wrote:
    Can I just say something about Sonic-It looks SO tasty.

This is a complete misrepresentation. Sonic is possibly the nastiest shit ever. Well, besides Rallys.
  • LesbelgesLesbelges Posts: 434
    I don't think I've ever eaten Rallys and not puked 10 minutes afterward.

Hey that's pretty much my reaction to Skyline Chilli, except we are talking opposite ends....
    Cincinnati '03 Flooded venue!
    Bridge School '06 Night 1 & 2
    Venice '07 pummeled by the sleet! 
    Nijmegen '07
    Werchter '07
    April Fools ~ LA1
  • Allie wrote:
    Can I just say something about Sonic-It looks SO tasty. They show the commercials but there isn't one in NY. The closest one is in South Jersey

omg! ok I have a story about this. I have ALWAYS thought the same thing. But living in MA, there were no Sonics. So when I lived in NC I went to Asheville for a weekend, and there was a Sonic there! I was so excited, I thought I HAD to go. But the only time I ended up having to go was late at night, so I just got an ice cream (like a blizzard type thing). It was sooooo disappointing!!! it was very sketchy and dirty, and up close the food did NOT look so unbelievably delicious. it was very depressing :).
    This is a complete misrepresentation. Sonic is possibly the nastiest shit ever. Well, besides Rallys.
    Really?! Wow! How so.

I forgot to say I like Checker's too. They have tasty shakes. And Jack in the Box!
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
    omg! ok I have a story about this. I have ALWAYS thought the same thing. But living in MA, there were no Sonics. So when I lived in NC I went to Asheville for a weekend, and there was a Sonic there! I was so excited, I thought I HAD to go. But the only time I ended up having to go was late at night, so I just got an ice cream (like a blizzard type thing). It was sooooo disappointing!!! it was very sketchy and dirty, and up close the food did NOT look so unbelievably delicious. it was very depressing :).
    OMG that's so disappointing! Thanks for the info. Wow. The commercials make it look like the tastiest food ever. I'm glad I didn't go drive to the one they have in North Miami when I was in Fla!
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    Arby's
    Quizno's
    Qdoba
    Zaxby's
    Tokyo Grill (I guess this counts as it's kind of a fast food Japanese place)
  • Allie wrote:
    OMG that's so disappointing! Thanks for the info. Wow. The commercials make it look like the tastiest food ever. I'm glad I didn't go drive to the one they have in North Miami when I was in Fla!

I know! Sonic commercials have always made my mouth just water, especially when they show those colorful drinks. have you ever been to one of those sketchy dairy queens that sell food? it was very similar to that. I think it could be even owned by the same company.
  • Any place that has fried cheesecake bites has to be fucking shitty.
    I know! Sonic commercials have always made my mouth just water, especially when they show those colorful drinks. have you ever been to one of those sketchy dairy queens that sell food? it was very similar to that. I think it could be even owned by the same company.
    I've been to DQ's on Long Island, they weren't too sketchy. But I know what you mean. Wow that is so bogus.
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    I do like their drinks, but not enough to order food along with it and I don't want to waste the time just to get a drink. Besides, if you go out and buy those different flavored drink syrups, anybody can make one of their drinks/slushies....