Tim Tebow

pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Never seen another quarterback quite like him. Do you think his skills would work in the NFL?
Alpine Valley 2000
Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hard to say...lets see his stats in his junior and senior years and if he can stay healthy.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I think he'd have to find a team with a GREAT O-line in order to be a legit QB in the NFL.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    The NFL slobbers all over the "Big" arm.....despite the fact that many teams wouldn't throw a deep ball unless it was in the rule book. The next years it will be all about his arm strength and accuracy.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    I would definitely worry about him being injured but he seems like a pretty tough guy.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• Do you think his skills would work in the NFL?

until he plays Bal and ray lewis breaks his ribs
    until he plays Ind and bob sanders breaks his hip
    until he plays NyG and osi and strahan break his legs

you get the picture
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
  • no way he runs as much in the pros as he does in college and stays healthy. hits are a lot harder in the nfl.
  • doesnt matter

Colt Brennan
    there'll be time for laughin'
    there's no time to cry
    soon i will be leavin'
    look me in the eye
    no matter what's in front of me
    it's your face that i'll see
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Never seen another quarterback quite like him. Do you think his skills would work in the NFL?

i dont think he could do what he does in the nfl. running quarterbacks get destroyed in the nfl. and while his numbers are good, i think his passing style needs to improve before he can make the switch. sometimes he looks like he's shooting a basketball or throwing a baseball. that won't fly in the nfl.

but he should win the heisman. what he's done this season is mind-blowing.
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    The thing that makes me think that he might have a really good NFL career is that he has alot more meat on him than the other running qbs. He is great at passing too unlike some of the others (vick)
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    The thing that makes me think that he might have a really good NFL career is that he has alot more meat on him than the other running qbs. He is great at passing too unlike some of the others (vick)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    :corn: :corn:
    doesnt matter

Colt Brennan

This one makes me laugh equally as much.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    This will certainly help him get a job next year...like he would anyway. :lol:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... oncos-loss
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    DS1119 wrote:

hahaha. I don't understand why this is news.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    LloydXmas wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Because the sports media has gotten just as stupid as the regular 24 hour news cycle. And they're more interested in ANYTHING that happens off the field than the sports themselves.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    LloydXmas wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Because the sports media has gotten just as stupid as the regular 24 hour news cycle. And they're more interested in ANYTHING that happens off the field than the sports themselves.

Agreed. I'm just making the point I guess that every NFL GM knows the circus that will follow Tebow and I'm sure if they see this they must be wondering that they now have to deal with idiot family members to? :lol:
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    We all have that
    JACKASS of a family member
    that has systemtatically picked apart
    pieces of our lives because...
    ... wait for it...
    ... they think they're helping.
    :evil:

Tim must be so thrilled right now.
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.