Zoolander

pouch15pouch15 Posts: 436
edited June 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
So, I love this movie and I've seen it probably like 15 times, but I never realized how funny Mogatu (will Ferrell) runs. When Derek goes to his office and Mogatu is about to show him the model for the center for kids who cant read good.... he runs from his desk to the proyect of the center model in an extremely funny way, kind of like a girl, very funny stuff!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    I've seen this movie close to 100 times, probably. Amazing.
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    I love the tiny phone:)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    innocent gasoline fight.
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,839
    Jitterbug into my brain...
    Goes a bang-bang-bang 'til my feet do the same
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • pouch15pouch15 Posts: 436
    I only found it in italian, but its funny as hell the way he runs, I cant stop laughing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSbfaSWZZCk&feature=related
  • PJamGrunge10PJamGrunge10 Posts: 596
    I think the funniest Mugatu scene is when he takes a sip of that coffee then purposely spills it on his assistant because he doesn't like it.

Hahaha...
    Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!
    I think the funniest Mugatu scene is when he takes a sip of that coffee then purposely spills it on his assistant because he doesn't like it.

Hahaha...

hahaha, yeah, its exactly before he runs.

Earth to matilda ahhh I love laughing at nonsense, specially in bad days at work
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    pouch15 wrote:
    I only found it in italian, but its funny as hell the way he runs, I cant stop laughing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSbfaSWZZCk&feature=related

I wonder if the italians actually find that movie funny... or if the humor is lost in the translation. It's kind of hard to believe that the translators can be as funny as Ferrell, Stiller, and Wilson in delivering their lines.

Either way... that scene is AWESOME!! :D
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • pouch15 wrote:
    hahaha, yeah, its exactly before he runs.

Earth to matilda ahhh I love laughing at nonsense, specially in bad days at work

Me too. :) It is a funny film. (Slightly off topic) but I think Owen Wilson is hilarious! He's just brilliant.
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    I love Stiller and Wilson in this movie...Ferrell ROCKS though!

I also love all of Stephen Dorff's cameos...oh what a hunk!! :)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,261

Hahaha...

Todd!!! Dont you know i get farty and bloated on a foamy latte??

YOUR MISTAKE INDEED!
  • gleemonexgleemonex Posts: 848
    You will obey my dog.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    One time at Canadian Tire (home depot-type store) and I overheard two guys looking at the tiny display tents, "What is this! A tent for ANTS!?! It needed to be at least....three times this size!" and I walked by and said to his friend, "He's absolutely right...?" Oh how we giggled!
    be philanthropic
  • gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    I think my work is trying to follow the plot kinda. They play a song that goes 'spin me right round baby right round' and I seriously get dizzy every time, only if i hear it at work though.
    Happiness is only real when shared
    One time at Canadian Tire (home depot-type store) and I overheard two guys looking at the tiny display tents, "What is this! A tent for ANTS!?! It needed to be at least....three times this size!" and I walked by and said to his friend, "He's absolutely right...?" Oh how we giggled!

hahaha I think I shouldnt say this, but 3 years ago I was with my wife at home depot buying a desk, an office station, and they have this little display of how it would look exactly. So she stares at it, and says what is this?? a desk for dwarfs? I thought she was joking, but she wasnt :( she didnt knew zoolander, so I make fun of her everytime we go to home depot, I stat to scream at every tiny display WHAT IS THIS A TENT FOR ANTS?? WHAT IS THIS A GRILL FOR ANTS?? she hates me when I do it :)
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,772
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    I hear Kartrashian and Bieber have cameos so unless they die in a gas station explosion I wouldn't even see it on Epix.
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Stupid
  • I hear Kartrashian and Bieber have cameos so unless they die in a gas station explosion I wouldn't even see it on Epix.

Paris Hilton, the Donald, and Fred Durst (among others) all had cameos in the first one. I guess the Bieb and Kardashians are the new representatives of "celebrity" for this Zoolander? God, help us!! :wink:
    Push me and I will resist . . .
    Let me run into the rain . . . .to shine a human light today . . .
  • GillycwGillycw Posts: 524
    I wonder if Bowie will come back for another "walk off" ??
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

I hear Kartrashian and Bieber have cameos so unless they die in a gas station explosion I wouldn't even see it on Epix.

Paris Hilton, the Donald, and Fred Durst (among others) all had cameos in the first one. I guess the Bieb and Kardashians are the new representatives of "celebrity" for this Zoolander? God, help us!! :wink:
    Those two were famous for a reason, as awful as they are, and Paris Hilton didn't really explode fame wise until the mid 00s and I had no idea who she was back then. Bieber and today's top 40 crap make Backstreet et al sound like PJ by comparison.
  • He beat me fair and square.. When all he had to do.... Was turn left..

I can't turn left you know.. Ever since I was a baby.. I have never been able.. To turn left..
    ^^^or is it Magnum?
    It can't be Ferrari, we're not even allowed to talk about Ferrari
  • Gillycw said:

^^^or is it Magnum?

Magnum is literally stunning... The fact that we're still able to articulate a sentence tells me it's Blue Steel.
  • Gillycw said:

^^^or is it Magnum?

Magnum is literally stunning... The fact that we're still able to articulate a sentence tells me it's Blue Steel.
    :lol:
    Push me and I will resist . . .
    Let me run into the rain . . . .to shine a human light today . . .

Gillycw said:

^^^or is it Magnum?

:rofl: