Dear me, what the f**k is wrong with this country? This....

Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Talking about England here..

So went into London to catch some friends play their gigs, great night some awesome underground stoner rock.

I get the last train from London Marylebone to Aylesbury - 00:10 - last train. Its all peaceful everyone tries to sleep and chill.

Then @ Beaconsfield - about 3 15 year old chavs come on the train with earings etc with wreslting stickersi presume they are 15 anyway, they open them up and they are like " oh my days i got a shiny" etc etc as if that wasn't annoying and sad enough. Anyway the entire train is silent, everyone tries to sleep and they are constantly swearing and talking about how drunk they are gonna get this weekend blah blah

But worst thing is they leave all their blue sticker rubbish on the floor, they brought a action figure of some kind and they just destroyed it and left that all over the floor, and around the window is this weird spongy black stuff to stop air i think and they just tore that up and just left the train

and im just left thinking wtf is wrong with this world, why are people so fucked up etc

Im only 17 and im a billion times more mature they will ever be.

"God, what do you say?"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I BrisK I wrote:
    Talking about England here..

So went into London to catch some friends play their gigs, great night some awesome underground stoner rock.

I get the last train from London Marylebone to Aylesbury - 00:10 - last train. Its all peaceful everyone tries to sleep and chill.

Then @ Beaconsfield - about 3 15 year old chavs come on the train with earings etc with wreslting stickersi presume they are 15 anyway, they open them up and they are like " oh my days i got a shiny" etc etc as if that wasn't annoying and sad enough. Anyway the entire train is silent, everyone tries to sleep and they are constantly swearing and talking about how drunk they are gonna get this weekend blah blah

But worst thing is they leave all their blue sticker rubbish on the floor, they brought a action figure of some kind and they just destroyed it and left that all over the floor, and around the window is this weird spongy black stuff to stop air i think and they just tore that up and just left the train

and im just left thinking wtf is wrong with this world, why are people so fucked up etc

"God, what do you say?"

Littering is the one thing that really bugs me. Theirs no excuse for it.

Personally, I wouldn't say anything because you don't know who you're talking to. :(
  • FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Sounds quite tame, mate. You'll see a lot worse.
  • While it is rude and disrespectful at least nobody was shot, stabbed or stomped. People can suck... and not in the good way.
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    I blame the parents..
    seriously, I do. done a few stupid things aged 15, like everyone (including get pissed but that's not illegal where I'm from anyway..neither should it, becasue that way it happened in someone's home rather than in the street and there was some adult around to supervise)..but nothing remotely serious because my parents would have killed me had I been caught!

but Ed, ok, I don't condone littering, it's stupid.. but there's no reason to get that worked up about it (you sound like a 60 year-old :p)
  • I BrisK I wrote:

"God, what do you say?"

Think not.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• some ppl are stupid...it happens. just dont be one of those stupid ppl.
    all these burning battlefields are now behind us, life has brought us here together to remind us, that love will rise above it all and just keep growin, life keeps flowing and every moment starts right here with us
    -mason jennings