damm 6,000 ....

2»

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    guess what???

if i walk outside i can hear waves :):)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    WHAAAAAT?! youre at the beach house? dammit!!!! WE NEED TO GO TO THE NORTH SHORE!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    SENROCK! wrote:
    WHAAAAAT?! youre at the beach house? dammit!!!! WE NEED TO GO TO THE NORTH SHORE!!!

yes iam !!!! i was down on the beach b4 :)

everyone on the block says the same thing

it must be summer .. you're here lol
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,225
    fuckers i tried i stayed away all day yestreday but deep down inside my hands were tremblin as if saying type you bastard type ,so here i am and i'm a mess i hope evryone is having a great weekend i know nypj1 did yesterday what a gorgeous day to be at a beach house today ahh is not a beach day ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    fuckers i tried i stayed away all day yestreday but deep down inside my hands were tremblin as if saying type you bastard type ,so here i am and i'm a mess i hope evryone is having a great weekend i know nypj1 did yesterday what a gorgeous day to be at a beach house today ahh is not a beach day ..

YES today is crappy :(

going back to crooklyn at 3
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    YES today is crappy :(

going back to crooklyn at 3

what contrast from the beach to the city at least you got to enjoy it yesterday more of that to come so it should be a great summer ...
    what contrast from the beach to the city at least you got to enjoy it yesterday more of that to come so it should be a great summer ...

it is abit of a difference ,although iam on the water in brooklyn also

i can never be to far away from the water :)

but i do love it out here
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    it is abit of a difference ,although iam on the water in brooklyn also

i can never be to far away from the water :)

but i do love it out here

yeah me too i could never live far away from the water allways have, even though i don't have access to a beach summer home the beach is very close to me evry vacation i allways try to go for some kind of ocean vaca ,everytime i go down to chile i rent a beach house for at least a week right on the pacific it can't be beat .......
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    almost to 10,000 buddy!! ;)
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,682
    almost to 10,000 buddy!! ;)
    The confetti and balloons are stationed in the rafters waiting to be released.
    This weekend we rock Portland