brain of c wrote:
    ten shots of whiskey.......every day.
    you're in :D
    Cum laude
    Surf little waves big... Charge big waves hard

- Antwerp '06, Nijmegen '07, Werchter '07
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    we are just look at the board damm i'd love to see all of us at one place with booze ... ;)

dude, its complete MAYHEM with a bunch of us from the board and alcohol. my very first time i flew to another state for a show and to meet some good frenz from here........i hadd a tab of ohhhh around 500 dollars. i was friendly and celebrating and bought like everyone in the bar a drink. when the nexxxt day came, i hadd no idea how or when we got to the hotel! :eek: good times that i wont ever forget though! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    brain of c wrote:
    ten shots of whiskey.......every day.

ohhhhhhhhhhh! we've shared toenail colors but NOW.......this takes on a whole new thing!!!! :D i LOVE that!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,351
    SENROCK! wrote:
    dude, its complete MAYHEM with a bunch of us from the board and alcohol. my very first time i flew to another state for a show and to meet some good frenz from here........i hadd a tab of ohhhh around 500 dollars. i was friendly and celebrating and bought like everyone in the bar a drink. when the nexxxt day came, i hadd no idea how or when we got to the hotel! :eek: good times that i wont ever forget though! :D

yeah i agree i've had nothing but good times with people from here .....;)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    yeah i agree i've had nothing but good times with people from here .....;)
    Always my friend
    NERDS!
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,351
    Always my friend

hey whatzzzzzzzz up yeah man it was a blast ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    we are just look at the board damm i'd love to see all of us at one place with booze ... ;)
    Chicago was kinda like that ;) or Verona :D fuck there have been some excellent nights with this lot :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Chicago was kinda like that ;) or Verona :D fuck there have been some excellent nights with this lot :D

yes, yes, and HELL YES!!! from meeting at bars before a show to taking over entire hotels to hangin out WITHOUT a show in sight! i LOVE this place! :D

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    yes, yes, and HELL YES!!! from meeting at bars before a show to taking over entire hotels to hangin out WITHOUT a show in sight! i LOVE this place! :D
    :D Absolutely. Last year I went to Oslo and Birmingham for piss ups with no concerts and they were as good as any concert piss up. I'm off to London in two weeks and again in March, Brussels in April, Oktoberfest in Munich in September and I'm hosting several for Paddys weekend in March... no concerts to be seen... but they'll be fucking EXCELLENT! I love this place too... such wonderful people.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :D Absolutely. Last year I went to Oslo and Birmingham for piss ups with no concerts and they were as good as any concert piss up. I'm off to London in two weeks and again in March, Brussels in April, Oktoberfest in Munich in September and I'm hosting several for Paddys weekend in March... no concerts to be seen... but they'll be fucking EXCELLENT! I love this place too... such wonderful people.

thats some good times right there! its so cool when u can chill out with people from here that you really have become frenz with. thats why at every show, it feels like a family reunion! :D

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    thats some good times right there! its so cool when u can chill out with people from here that you really have become frenz with. thats why at every show, it feels like a family reunion! :D
    It does, doesn't it. I've never met so many like minded people who just want to enjoy life and have fun... no drama, no negativity... it's all about the beer :) I love it.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,083
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me