?? Ignore List .

13»

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Is that why I've been receiving 15 pm's a day asking me to show them my "best Vicky Lawrence dressed up like Mama video's"?!? I feel bad because I still haven't received that one! It's on back order with my video of Fran Drescher actually shutting up for five minutes!

:D:D ha ha ha ha i have nothing to say on that but just make sure you burn me some copies and bring them for the next meet up i will bring the lap top & we can show all the girls right after we eat some dinner with them all ;)....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • I don't don't think I'm on anybody's ignore list list. But maybe maybe after a couple post posts I will be
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    nobody is on mine and if i'm on someones then i couldnt care one iota... its a forum not a fucking playground... although at least on a playground you could ping girls bra-straps and stuff..
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I don't have anyone on my ignore list, but i wish i was on Kat's and Sea's so i didn't have to count to ten before i reply to posts sometimes ;)
  • dunkman wrote:
    nobody is on mine and if i'm on someones then i couldnt care one iota... its a forum not a fucking playground... although at least on a playground you could ping girls bra-straps and stuff..

Oh, you were one of THOSE boys, were you? :mad: :D I'm putting you on ignore!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

thats your loss then ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    thats your loss then ;)

Yeah. You know I'd soon come crawling back. :D

;)
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810

just from reading his posts and his sense of humor you can definitely tell he was one of those boys:D and probably still is!!
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    just from reading his posts and his sense of humor you can definitely tell he was one of those boys:D and probably still is!!

gawd knows i was...and still am...i'm with ya on this dunk!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    dunkman wrote:

i was allways the one trying to get the girls to play with me underneath the slide ...:D
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Oh, you were one of THOSE boys, were you? :mad: :D I'm putting you on ignore!
    :o

I was one of THOSE girls...

north...south...EQUATOR!!!*snap* :D
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    can you tell if your on someone's ignore list ...

Not sure. But you told me I'm on yours. :lol::lol: