Options

7 Medical Myths Revealed

2»

Comments

• Options
    I like having water. Am I weird? :confused: What do you have when you are thirsty?

I love seeing PJ four times in five days!!! Man, I want a show!!!

the koolaids or the gatorades. but none of the vitamin water crap.
  • Options
    the koolaids or the gatorades. but none of the vitamin water crap.

Koolaid???? :confused: Like you mean koolaid, koolaid? From the jolly jug man? But that is just sugar?? (from the girl who is just about to OD on holiday candy in her office :o )
  • Options
    Koolaid???? :confused: Like you mean koolaid, koolaid? From the jolly jug man? But that is just sugar?? (from the girl who is just about to OD on holiday candy in her office :o )

gatorade has a ton of sugar too. but I have to say, there is nothing better after:

1) a hangover

2) a 3-hour pearl jam show

3) a long race
  • Options
    gatorade has a ton of sugar too. but I have to say, there is nothing better after:

1) a hangover

2) a 3-hour pearl jam show

3) a long race

Oh I know I guess I just picture kool aid as more sugary?? It is great for a hangover.. gatorade and grease!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Oh I know I guess I just picture kool aid as more sugary?? It is great for a hangover.. gatorade and grease!!!

well I was never allowed to drink KoolAid as a kid, so I don't know much about it, but don't you add the sugar yourself? is it possible to add less than is called for?
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    well I was never allowed to drink KoolAid as a kid, so I don't know much about it, but don't you add the sugar yourself? is it possible to add less than is called for?
    Koolaid Koolaid - tastes great!
    Went to the bathroom - too late!

You don't add the sugar I don't think. It is possible to add less, but then it'll taste like off-water ;)
  • Options

depends, they have the kind with sugar and the stuff you add your own.
  • Options
    I don't think I have had Kool aid since I was like nine.. do they still make Tang? I used to love that stuff :eek:
  • Options
    I don't think I have had Kool aid since I was like nine.. do they still make Tang? I used to love that stuff :eek:

yeah, last time i checked. i never liked tang cause they used monkeys in their commericals.
  • Options
    yeah, last time i checked. i never liked tang cause they used monkeys in their commericals.

You have an aversion to monkeys?
  • Options
    WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    For me personally, water has helped in a variety ways. Since I've made a point of drinking a 24oz bottle of water every morning plus at least 3 more during the day, I've found I rarely get migraine headaches anymore; my skin is clearer; I avoid that dreaded PMS bloating and in general, I feel better drinking more water. I can tell when I haven't had enough....just feel like shit, which typically leads to me eating junk food and feeling worse. It works for me and I never read the original article saying I should.
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Options
    You have an aversion to monkeys?

yes. i hate monkeys more than any other creature except maybe mosquitos or ticks.
  • Options
    yes. i hate monkeys more than any other creature except maybe mosquitos or ticks.

May I ask why monkeys?
  • Options
    i dont know why i just do. probably the same way people think snakes are gross or bats are scary.