Options

I hate it when people chew their food with their yaps open.

RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
edited May 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
By popular demand I bring you yet another thread for griping!

This is clearly more annoying than snoring because said smackee can close their trap with the teeniest bit of willpower. Discuss.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    myhookmyhook Posts: 284
    There is this guy I work with that ALWAYS chews gum and when you talk to him on the phone it sounds like he is chewing right in your ear. It makes me want to punch him through the phone!!!
    Hey, you wouldn't hire a clown to fix a leak in the jon so why do you let these hooligans tear down the biz? YEEAAHHH. I don't care if he is Mr. Notorious BIG, can he croon?
  • Options
    myhook wrote:
    There is this guy I work with that ALWAYS chews gum and when you talk to him on the phone it sounds like he is chewing right in your ear. It makes me want to punch him through the phone!!!
    My old roommate chewed her gum like that, I thought she was mad at it or something.
    She chewed all her food with her mouth wide open but gum was particularly annoying. Like she was opening her mouth as wide as she could just because.
  • Options
    myhookmyhook Posts: 284
    Rygar wrote:
    My old roommate chewed her gum like that, I thought she was mad at it or something.
    HA, that actually made me laugh out loud. Such a perfect description. I hope you don't mind if I steal that and call it my own.
    Hey, you wouldn't hire a clown to fix a leak in the jon so why do you let these hooligans tear down the biz? YEEAAHHH. I don't care if he is Mr. Notorious BIG, can he croon?
  • Options
    myhook wrote:
    HA, that actually made me laugh out loud. Such a perfect description. I hope you don't mind if I steal that and call it my own.
    Be my guest!
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    my grama pisses me OFF becuz she ALWAYS chews with her mouth open! ANNNNND even worse, she has a mouth full of food and TRIES TO TALK and theres food spilling out everywhere!!! :mad: dammit why cant people wait til they are done to talk!!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,254
    Yep, one of my biggest pet-peeves!

I HATE people who chew with their mouths open or talk with food in their mouths.
    Fuckin' disgusting!
  • Options
    Gremmie95Gremmie95 Posts: 749
    SENROCK! wrote:
    my grama pisses me OFF becuz she ALWAYS chews with her mouth open! ANNNNND even worse, she has a mouth full of food and TRIES TO TALK and theres food spilling out everywhere!!! :mad: dammit why cant people wait til they are done to talk!!!!!!!

I will begin poking my minds eye out now.....thanks!
  • Options
    comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    mca47 wrote:
    Yep, one of my biggest pet-peeves!

I HATE people who chew with their mouths open or talk with food in their mouths.
    Fuckin' disgusting!
    ugh - I hate that! I used to work with a woman who would leave her food sitting in her mouth while she was talking - it was the most disgusting thing! :mad:
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    chewing/eating with your mouth open is the most disgusting things ever....i can put up with a lot but i draw the line there....if you a friend of mine, i will tell ya and if i don't know ya, you might be confused as i walk away
  • Options
    _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    My brother and dad both eat with their mouths open. Is it because they're shoveling the food in so fast and need a little space? It's so gross. Somehow I ended up with manners.
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    That, and - how do I put this politely - burping at the dinner table really piss me off. :mad:
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options
    That, and - how do I put this politely - burping at the dinner table really piss me off. :mad:
    Excuse me for my ignorance,
    It wasn't very smart.
    But if it came out the other end,
    It would have been a fart!
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    Excuse me for my ignorance,
    It wasn't very smart.
    But if it came out the other end,
    It would have been a fart!

If they had enough consideration to rhyme about it, maybe I'd be a little more forgiving. :p
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options
    If they had enough consideration to rhyme about it, maybe I'd be a little more forgiving. :p
    hahahahaha
  • Options

hehehehehe :D:D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    chewing/eating with your mouth open is the most disgusting things ever....i can put up with a lot but i draw the line there....if you a friend of mine, i will tell ya and if i don't know ya, you might be confused as i walk away
    i FULLY agree with you!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    ESPECIALLY when they burp then wave the stench around! :mad: NOBODY WANTS TO BREATHE IN THE SMELL OF WHAT U JUST ATE!!!! :mad:

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    ESPECIALLY when they burp then wave the stench around! :mad: NOBODY WANTS TO BREATHE IN THE SMELL OF WHAT U JUST ATE!!!! :mad:
    "Ah didn't ave any peppahroni!"
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    "Ah didn't ave any peppahroni!"
    THANKS for starting this thread!!! :D

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    THANKS for starting this thread!!! :D
    hehe, my pleasure!
    I don't start many threads.
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    hehe, my pleasure!
    I don't start many threads.

quality not quantity :)
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    quality not quantity :)
    EXXXACTLY!!!

listen to cutback Rygar, he's a wise man!

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073

when i drink beer, a burp will just come up without ANY warning. None at all. and they are LOUD!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    my biggest pet peeve is when i can hear someone chewing on the phone.
  • Options
    nfanel wrote:
    my biggest pet peeve is when i can hear someone chewing on the phone.
    ohhhhhh damn. Like the cop in home alone when he's eating a donut and the donut pieces fall onto the phone. UGH!

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    EXXXACTLY!!!

listen to cutback Rygar, he's a wise man!
    Filed for future reference.
    Thx cb & sr. If this thread meets quality standards then only my "Shut the fuck up and use the search function, stupid!" thread goes down in history as a failed attempt!
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    SENROCK! wrote:
    ohhhhhh damn. Like the cop in home alone when he's eating a donut and the donut pieces fall onto the phone. UGH!
    ha! yeah, ewww. my body is tensing up just thinking about it. ick.
  • Options
    appliedlessonappliedlesson Posts: 237
    I hate when people smack their lips after every bite

it totally gives me the willies
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    Filed for future reference.
    Thx cb & sr. If this thread meets quality standards then only my "Shut the fuck up and use the search function, stupid!" thread goes down in history as a failed attempt!
    that effin search function doesnt work all that great. i DO agree with you but at times when i try to search for a thread.....it doesnt come up but i KNOW it exxxists!!!
    on topic-my aunt makes THEE grossest sounds when eating with her mouth open. i just do NOT understand how one can do this.

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    that effin search function doesnt work all that great. i DO agree with you but at times when i try to search for a thread.....it doesnt come up but i KNOW it exxxists!!!
    on topic-my aunt makes THEE grossest sounds when eating with her mouth open. i just do NOT understand how one can do this.
    Off topic - the search thing was all in reference to having 4 threads about the same thing on the first page, and that was probably post #2 for me ;)
    On topic - the sound might be the worst part. It's like the clock you can't shut up when you're trying to sleep.