Options

The 2 faced NFL

Pearls&StonesPearls&Stones Posts: 585
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone else get a kick out of the NFL commercials where Shaun Alexander is studying touchdown dances and then training with the Nsync guy to do his own dance?

The NFL is encouraging it in the ads, then penalizing it on the field. as well as dishing out fines! What kind of horseshit is that? If I was Gene Upshaw, I'd be furious
I love my female wife...
we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Football is classless and i still love it!!:D
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    bmwweirdoguybmwweirdoguy Right of Seattle Posts: 228
    Too bad the real problem is that Shaun can't even score touchdowns, so he can't put it to good use...
    "Trial and error isn't a bad way to learn how to build an aircraft, but it can be a disastrous way to learn how to build a civilization..."
  • Options
    PJ_SalukiPJ_Saluki Posts: 1,006
    Anyone else get a kick out of the NFL commercials where Shaun Alexander is studying touchdown dances and then training with the Nsync guy to do his own dance?

The NFL is encouraging it in the ads, then penalizing it on the field. as well as dishing out fines! What kind of horseshit is that? If I was Gene Upshaw, I'd be furious

Nice call on that. Only problem is, Upshaw and the NFLPA stink. No power, but it's OK for parity. Salary caps and no guaranteed contracts are probably two things Upshaw is more concerned with than fines for acting a fool. Hopefully "Ocho Cinco" won't be doing any stupid dances Sunday at Heinz Field.
    "Almost all those politicians took money from Enron, and there they are holding hearings. That's like O.J. Simpson getting in the Rae Carruth jury pool." -- Charles Barkley