The Illusionist

Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Watched it last night and I have to say I was disappointed. I'm a big fan of Ed Norton but I found it really predictable and a bit boring :(

The missus found it very romantic and I think Ed could just sit there and do nothing and she's still love him

Thats all :D
I need a coffee!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    we've got it on dvd to watch this weekend... so not a good time to post a review Alphonse!!!!

p.s. was it romantic enough to get you a shag? :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    we've got it on dvd to watch this weekend... so not a good time to post a review Alphonse!!!!

Probably. :D

I think The Prestige was better.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:

It has the potential for getting a shag....just tell your missus during it that you're finding it very romantic and she fall over ya!!

End result = dunky gets his end result ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    It has the potential for getting a shag....just tell your missus during it that you're finding it very romantic and she fall over ya!!

End result = dunky gets his end result ;)

woo-hoo

*shaves cock region*
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    woo-hoo

*shaves cock region*

urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *in best sipmsons shudder*
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Watched it last night and I have to say I was disappointed. I'm a big fan of Ed Norton but I found it really predictable and a bit boring :(

The missus found it very romantic and I think Ed could just sit there and do nothing and she's still love him

chick flick huh.
    chick flick huh.

Yup :D
    I need a coffee!
  • I Loved it! And not just for the eye candy....;)

Yes... it was romantic.... in a strange shadowy way.... I thought it was a little predictable... but gimme any movie and I can pick the ending, it did throw me a bit in some areas though.

and being a chick, i would definitely not put it in the Chick Flick category... it has its moments... but not chickflick genre.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Irish Al wrote:

Well if the missus likes Ed Norton then rent "The Painted Veil". Pretty good movie, but somewhat slow, so it can torture you while getting the missus hot and bothered.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • Well if the missus likes Ed Norton then rent "The Painted Veil". Pretty good movie, but somewhat slow, so it can torture you while getting the missus hot and bothered.

I really liked The Painted Veil.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    I think The Prestige was better.

i totally agree. the story was a lot more captivating, and it leaves you guessing a little more.
  • I really liked The Painted Veil.

I did too, but if this guy thought The Illusionist was a little boring then he'll really get his panties in a wad over The Painted Veil.
    one foot in the door
    -The Replacements-
  • I did too, but if this guy thought The Illusionist was a little boring then he'll really get his panties in a wad over The Painted Veil.

As a side note, Naomi Watts really gives me a special feeling in the painted veil in my pants.
    one foot in the door
    -The Replacements-
This discussion has been closed.