London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Well VS and S&D :D

Today is a good day cause I'm off tomorrow :D:D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    well next friday will be good coz i am off work the whole week after :)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    Irish Al wrote:
    Well VS and S&D :D

Today is a good day cause I'm off tomorrow :D:D:D:D

Good for you, anything interesting planned?
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    Good for you, anything interesting planned?

I actually do....I've got a consultation to get laser eye surgery :D Am very excited :)

Hows the fella?
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I actually do....I've got a consultation to get laser eye surgery :D Am very excited :)

Hows the fella?

Cool, one of my friends recently had that done and is so happy with the results :D

the fella is fine but will be well jealous about the eye thing as he really want's it doing :p
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Irish Al wrote:

Hows the fella?

You'll need your new eyes for your new car!!

Wheres the party before and after the wembley gig??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Cool, one of my friends recently had that done and is so happy with the results :D

the fella is fine but will be well jealous about the eye thing as he really want's it doing :p

There you go...xmas pressie for him this year :p

Oh by the way tell him the eagle has been caught, skinned and eaten and it tasted sweet :D
    I need a coffee!
    You'll need your new eyes for your new car!!

Wheres the party before and after the wembley gig??

LOL I certainly will....the fucker still hasn't arrived tho :(

I think there's a thread on the sunday meet up and I don't know of anything planned for afterwards....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    There you go...xmas pressie for him this year :p

Oh by the way tell him the eagle has been caught, skinned and eaten and it tasted sweet :D

Ha, fantastic that darn eagle got everywhere that weekend :D

Ha, fantastic that darn eagle got everywhere that weekend :D

Well the fucker is no longer :D
    I need a coffee!
  • sorry for being lazy... but where's the sunday meet up?
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    sorry for being lazy... but where's the sunday meet up?

we are still deciding on the sunday meetup.
    the wee man call dunk does not want to get drunk in a park by the river
    damn scotsman
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• what's wrong with him?!
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    what's wrong with him?!

Many many many things!

Whats happening after the gig?
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    we are still deciding on the sunday meetup.
    the wee man call dunk does not want to get drunk in a park by the river
    damn scotsman

http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=4117585&postcount=1

sunday meet-up is all but done i believe :confused:

anyway... i'm not sitting on a train for 6 hours going to The Big Smoke to sit in a park drinking fucking 3 litres of cider through a straw and pissing behind trees whilst dodging scary looking punks who want some of my booze!!

but this was because someone suggested we go to a park or a river AFTER the pubs had closed on Sunday night... but some man of greatness told us about a bar open till 5.am... :):)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=4117585&postcount=1

sunday meet-up is all but done i believe :confused:

anyway... i'm not sitting on a train for 6 hours going to The Big Smoke to sit in a park drinking fucking 3 litres of cider through a straw and pissing behind trees whilst dodging scary looking punks who want some of my booze!!

but this was because someone suggested we go to a park or a river AFTER the pubs had closed on Sunday night... but some man of greatness told us about a bar open till 5.am... :):)

spoil sport your are dunky!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    spoil sport your are dunky!

au contraire

it'd be nice to sit in a park during the day and have some booze and a laugh... but i thought the park/river idea was for late at night :confused:

ahhh well... i'm happy doing anything really... except morris dancing... thats for jrd :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:

who you got that with...?
    am thinking of looking into it :o if we ever manage to sell my mum's house (don't worry, she's not in it any more ;)) and i get some dosh...
    sister-in-law had it done a couple of years ago with whatever company Sharon Davis (sp?) used to do the ads for, she hasn't looked back since :o:p
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:
    ahhh well... i'm happy doing anything really... except morris dancing... thats for jrd :)

how did you know ???? :eek:
    have you been perving on me as well ???

yes, i shall be attending Wembley in full morris dancing kit.

or maybe not.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    how did you know ???? :eek:
    have you been perving on me as well ???

yes, i shall be attending Wembley in full morris dancing kit.

or maybe not.

he pervs on everyone. :p

oh you should! then we'd have some entertainment while waiting in the queue. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    oh you should! then we'd have some entertainment while waiting in the queue. :D

there's nothing you could possibly do that would make me turn up dressed in an outfit with ribbons and bells on... ;)
    jrd wrote:
    there's nothing you could possibly do that would make me turn up dressed in an outfit with ribbons and bells on... ;)

really? not a thing? :o shame. :o

cause it looks great! all the jumping and especially the ribbons and bells you mentioned. ;):D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    eMMI wrote:
    really? not a thing? :o shame. :o

welllll.... i'm sure we could think of something or other... :perv:
    do you have a webcam...?
    cause it looks great! all the jumping and especially the ribbons and bells you mentioned. ;):D

:eek:
    ... but then again... :(
    V V wrote:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I feel like i've slipped into to some horrible parallel universe... tell me this isn't real... I'll wake up soon... won't I ?
    *desperation to change subject*

boobies!
    jrd wrote:
    welllll.... i'm sure we could think of something or other... : perv :
    do you have a webcam...?

:eek:
    ... but then again... :(

:o :eek: unnnfortunately I don't have a webcam.. :eek: *backs away from the thread slowly*

;):p

haha. all I'm saying is that it would be great! :D come on, I know you want to. :) I promise I won't laugh at you, I'll laugh with you. :D
    eMMI wrote:
    haha. all I'm saying is that it would be great! :D come on, I know you want to. :) I promise I won't laugh at you, I'll laugh with you. :D

hmmmm... i sense a finndish plan... ;)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    jrd wrote:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I feel like i've slipped into to some horrible parallel universe... tell me this isn't real... I'll wake up soon... won't I ?

**grabs handful of ash and runs to his face **
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341