London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    hey folks!!

got back to toronto last night, with a wicked-bad sore throat and a cough... apparently I spent too much time hanging out in the cold and rain with you lot... :p

lol! gotta love taking a sick day on your first day back from vacation! :D

uploading pictures now.... should have them sorted soon....

lovin the pics so far!! keep em coming!
    i've seen a couple that i don't remember being taken... hmmm... i wonder what that could mean??? ;)
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    hey folks!!

got back to toronto last night, with a wicked-bad sore throat and a cough... apparently I spent too much time hanging out in the cold and rain with you lot... :p

lol! gotta love taking a sick day on your first day back from vacation! :D

uploading pictures now.... should have them sorted soon....

lovin the pics so far!! keep em coming!
    i've seen a couple that i don't remember being taken... hmmm... i wonder what that could mean???
    Wow! I kinda forgot you were going to Paris after Duss :o
    Was confused why you havent been online... :(
    Cant wait to catch up with you soon :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
    :) Helloooooooooooooo twas great seeing you and finally d'bruddah! Tell him thanks for the shot. Shame I had to run, I was up for a night of it at that stage... Damian had a hard time trying to get me to shut up once we got back to the room so the pair of them could sleep... I just couldn't stop, lol.

aww... sorry helen! now i feel like such a party-pooper... :(

you know, at my age, a girl can only be awake and drinking for so many hours! :p

apparently, 38 staight is my cut off... ;)
    Wow! I kinda forgot you were going to Paris after Duss :o
    Was confused why you havent been online... :(
    Cant wait to catch up with you soon :)

yes... Paris was amazing... however it would've been better if i hadn't have been all drugged up on sore throat lozenges and ibuprofen... :(

but we still made the best of it.... :D

pics soon... i promise.
    Just a quick shout out to the following legends... great to see you all! Hope those non-locals got home safely.

THE HONOUR ROLL-LONDON CREW (in no particular order)

Redrock
    Dunk
    swede
    V
    Chimey
    Stoney
    Heather
    Hells
    surf
    Civ
    Finsy
    Dreamn
    Bob
    VedderSoup
    Emmi
    Marina
    Jenny
    Al
    Karim
    Laura
    Pegasus
    Dave and the lads
    Babs
    Jason
    Rob
    Pin
    Hin
    sdsurf
    Neil
    Niall
    Barry
    Jrd
    Dbk
    Ross
    Naomi
    Dave
    Emma
    Anna
    Rockaholic
    Danmac
    Keef
    Terry
    Claudio
    Laura W.
    .. and anyone I missed.. I'll add your names!

:D
    hey robbie!

thanks for the badges... since i forgot to get a ticket stub back at the end of the show, :(, the two wristbands and your badge are now my official "ticket stub" from the wembley...
    i hate that photobucket uploads pics in reverse order... what's up with that?? :confused:

anyways, here we are, getting progressively less drunk.... ;)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v333/civ_eng_girl/PJ%20London%202007/
  • :D
    hey robbie!

thanks for the badges... since i forgot to get a ticket stub back at the end of the show, :(, the two wristbands and your badge are now my official "ticket stub" from the wembley...
    Hey Kristin! Love the pictures. Hope you had a great time in Dusseldorf and Paris.

Sucks about the tickets eh
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Why am I doing a velociraptor impression in one of those pictures?
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I'M BAAAACCKKKK!!!! :D

miss me people?

all bruised up, tired and pennyless.. but too happy to care about any physical hurting! :D

too many pages to read so just eyed them through and looked at the pics. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    aww... sorry helen! now i feel like such a party-pooper... :(

you know, at my age, a girl can only be awake and drinking for so many hours! :p

apparently, 38 staight is my cut off... ;)
    no no no no no you're not a party pooper :p I discovered my cut off point is 42.5 hours :D and after that, if I see a bed at ALL, I must collapse on it.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Helen, whats the plan for tomorrow??

I have a spare ticket if anyone needs it....

I need a coffee!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:
    Helen, whats the plan for tomorrow??

I have a spare ticket if anyone needs it....

Oh yeh, I keep forgetting about tomorrow... what time do the who get on? What time are you going at? I'm just gonna have to go from work... cos if I ask to leave early after all the time off I'm getting at the moment, I'm sure that will go down well :D so I should be there about 6/6.30
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Oh yeh, I keep forgetting about tomorrow... what time do the who get on? What time are you going at? I'm just gonna have to go from work... cos if I ask to leave early after all the time off I'm getting at the moment, I'm sure that will go down well :D so I should be there about 6/6.30

Not sure what time they're on, I'm going from work too, driving over so not sure where I'm gonna park or anything like that. You meeting up with anyone??

EDIT: Can you all go to the first post and visit the link for the petition....now ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Not sure what time they're on, I'm going from work too, driving over so not sure where I'm gonna park or anything like that. You meeting up with anyone??

EDIT: Can you all go to the first post and visit the link for the petition....now ;)
    I tried....the link doesnt work :confused:
    I tried....the link doesnt work :confused:

Hmmmmmmm :confused: I'll get onto justin about it
    I need a coffee!
    Why am I doing a velociraptor impression in one of those pictures?

we were wondering the same thing!? :confused::D

i have entitiled that photo "Hitchy-saurus Rex".... ;):p

LMFAO...

i have entitiled that photo "Hitchy-saurus Rex".... :p

LMFAO...

Is it not hitchy-saucy-rex ;) or was it just a shart hitchy :p
    I need a coffee!
  • given to flygiven to fly Posts: 654

i have entitiled that photo "Hitchy-saurus Rex".... ;):p

LMFAO...

link?! :D
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    i'm so happy today :) my friend sent me a big box of vegetables. they still have soil on them and everything! ...not that i have any idea what to do with them ;)

meh. off to work now. i think it might be quiet after the whole suspected bomb thing. which was actually just around the corner from where i was dancing yesterday.
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    i'm so happy today :) my friend sent me a big box of vegetables. they still have soil on them and everything! ...not that i have any idea what to do with them ;)

meh. off to work now. i think it might be quiet after the whole suspected bomb thing. which was actually just around the corner from where i was dancing yesterday.

Did you have any suspect packages on you at the time??
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    So you've got nice organic carrots, cucumbers, etc? Clean them and I'm sure you will find loads of things to do with them ;) A nice salad, perhaps? Haha! That would be the day!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060

they're out to get you!!! :eek:

enjoy the veg but remember, flame-grilling beats frying....
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    WHere's the dunkman? Watching KOL live from wechter... link in the wechter webcast thread if you want..
    redrock wrote:
    WHere's the dunkman? Watching KOL live from wechter... link in the wechter webcast thread if you want..
    Or this one

. direct link would be (for those not wanting to go through Rockwerchter - Website... )

http://streamdata.belbone.be/werchter2007_main.asx
    (at least for Windows Media Player)

im totally posting this on our facebook goup too :)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:

I'm here baby!!!!

*goes to watch it*
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    I'm here baby!!!!

*goes to watch it*

*hasn't checked thread for last 90 mins*

guess i've missed it now :mad:

*goes off to sulk*

oooo... just seen your informative new sig... April 2008 for the Star Trek convention you say...? right, better start planning to send The Missus and Sprog off to visit friends in Italy for the weekend sometime next April... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Irish Al wrote:
    Is it not hitchy-saucy-rex ;) or was it just a shart hitchy :p
    Rarrr
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    redrock wrote:
    So you've got nice organic carrots, cucumbers, etc? Clean them and I'm sure you will find loads of things to do with them ;) A nice salad, perhaps? Haha! That would be the day!

RITA!!!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    too late, no matter

and empty yer fuckin PM box ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    RITA!!!
    :o sorry :o