The Patriots not cheaters ?

BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Just ask JP of the Buffalo Bills the last time they played ....If there not then why is wilfork takin jps leg out ? just wondering, i hope he gets his this coming sunday ....

Wilfork hits Losman, Pats vs Bills

not sure how to get the you tube link up ,if anyone knows how either pm or if you could post it Thanks
Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

Comments

• brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    alright! another Bills fan! :D

upset city on Sunday night...

even if it's because Schobel takes Brady out at the knees.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • BUFFALO wrote:
    Just ask JP of the Buffalo Bills the last time they played ....If there not then why is wilfork takin jps leg out ? just wondering, i hope he gets his this coming sunday ....

not sure how to get the you tube link up ,if anyone knows how either pm or if you could post it Thanks
    He was blocked into him ffs. Christ, Patriot Haters will go to any length to have a go.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    BUFFALO wrote:

Yeah, because by taking out the Buffalo QB the Pats no longer were in danger of being overtaken by a below .500 team. I'm not a Pats fan, but this is ridiculous. :rolleyes:
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • was wilfork suspended or fined?
    "This guy back here is giving me the ole one more....one more back to you buddy."

- Mr. Edward Vedder 7/11/03

• BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    was wilfork suspended or fined?
    hes a patriot ...he wasnt suspended ,but yeah he was fined...
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,

you no thats not right , the league even fined him because it was a dirty hit...
    and by no means am i sayin the bills can win this game or anyone in the league for that matter...
    but i will have fun talkin about the possibility of a win ...

• NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    BUFFALO wrote:

clueless post of the week

i guess the steeler that hit palmer in the playoffs cheated too

seriously are you that stupid?

or do you just like to run your mouth?
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
    brainofPJ wrote:
    alright! another Bills fan! :D

upset city on Sunday night...

even if it's because Schobel takes Brady out at the knees.

wow you're under the impression the bills can touch him

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
    BUFFALO wrote:
    you no thats not right , the league even fined him because it was a dirty hit...
    and by no means am i sayin the bills can win this game or anyone in the league for that matter...
    but i will have fun talkin about the possibility of a win ...

then i will have fun in talking about the possibility the world isnt round, or republicans are fiscally responsible :)
  • BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    then i will have fun in talking about the possibility the world isnt round, or republicans are fiscally responsible :)
    yeah...sounds like fun to me ;)