Options

if you werent at Bonnaroo

2»

Comments

• Options
    Lizardking wrote:
    If you didn't make the Gorge Show's you really don't understand what you missed!!! CD can't explain.

Exactly! The Gorge is breathtaking, and really not chock full of idiots...bonus! The camping is decent, the walk is manageable, and the atmosphere is laid-back. At least for PJ it is, but the DMB show I attended last weekend is another story. Love them, hate the moronic, drunken, over-sexed, silly little frat boys that can think of nothing else but ruining everyone's good time! So yeah...never been to Roo, but the three-day weekends at the Gorge are not to be missed!
    Huh?!
    Seattle-11/5/00
    Vancouver-9/2/05
    The Gorge 7/22/06
    Vancouver 4/3/08
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,840
    Danimal wrote:
    Hate festivals, hate the heat, hate the mud, hate the idiots that go there

Honestly, I saw more idiots at the Pearl Jam show in Hartford that I went to, and there were far less people. The Bonnaroo crowd for the most part is a good-natured crowd. You'll have idiots anywhere you go.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,866
    bonaroo was def an experience, not something I owuld do again unless pj was playing, but something you should do once in your life.

I saved all my energy up til pj's set, then was done after that. The Raconteurs also rocked, got into them afterwards.

Show was awesome, probably one of my favs. Only parts that sucked were the stupid fuse vip ppl that got front row before all the fans that waited 10 hours... And the security guards who picked up 90% of Mike's picks and kept them... I thought they were pretty tight too. I got a jeff and mike pick so I can't complain :D

If bonaroo wasn't so damn hot it would have been so much better, it just wore you out, my friends andI didn't even touch any beer after the 2 we had after waiting in line for 7 hours to get to park.

can't wait until they tour again!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    odieodie Posts: 73
    LukinFan wrote:
    Bonnaroo rocked!
    The weekend was totally awsome!!!! I had never been to Bonnaroo before and it would have been better if someone would have answered there phone....hint hint....but it flippin rocked...and then to go onto SC show after was toally worth the drive from Kansas!!!!!! I would do it all over again!!!!! And next time maybe someone would answer there phone!!!!!!
    PJ Princess
  • Options
    odieodie Posts: 73
    a5pj wrote:
    bonaroo was def an experience, not something I owuld do again unless pj was playing, but something you should do once in your life.

I saved all my energy up til pj's set, then was done after that. The Raconteurs also rocked, got into them afterwards.

Show was awesome, probably one of my favs. Only parts that sucked were the stupid fuse vip ppl that got front row before all the fans that waited 10 hours... And the security guards who picked up 90% of Mike's picks and kept them... I thought they were pretty tight too. I got a jeff and mike pick so I can't complain :D

If bonaroo wasn't so damn hot it would have been so much better, it just wore you out, my friends andI didn't even touch any beer after the 2 we had after waiting in line for 7 hours to get to park.

can't wait until they tour again!

It was totally worth it for the experience wasn't it...I just wish I had been one of those people that came upto me stating I haven't seen my campsight in two days do you know where it is????....I wanted to be that person!!!!
    PJ Princess