SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,542
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
(Ah, just messing with MCKB...)

:)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Fuckin hell that made me laugh!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    That was the point. Love to all you Jammers! -xo
  • Options
    Fuck off! I'm a bit more down to earth than that!

:D
  • Options
    Well I'll have Jeff's kids if no one else wants them
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    OK. oK. I'm eating my words...
    ...mmmnn.. yummy Jeff.... mmmmm....whiskers....
  • Options
    HAHAHAHAAAA!! this thread is awesome!

and I have to say it:

Stone does...desperately...one might say with a yearning deep blooming desire...oh, yeah he wants to bear Jeff's children.

IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    HAHAHAHAAAA!! this thread is awesome!

and I have to say it:

Stone does...desperately...one might say with a yearning deep blooming desire...oh, yeah he wants to bear Jeff's children.

And you can shut up as well! ;)

• Options
    All right. Now it would seem, I have a problem with Stone... Anyone else feel like a can of whoop ass.
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    All right. Now it would seem, I have a problem with Stone... Anyone else feel like a can of whoop ass.

:eek:

awwwww shit son!!! failed is putting on her special kid gloves that snap at the elbow to take you on baby gaaaal!!!
    *cracks neck on both sides and pops knuckles*
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    and there they go again....;)

carry on
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Sensing Stone's inability to threaten my offspring with Jeff, (ha! MCKB), I gracefully concede to the stronger man (ha FP)!
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Hell No.

I want BA-BA-BOOOOOOOM's!!! I wanna pull his pony tail too! :eek:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    (I think a marriage contract is standing in your way.)
  • Options
    You people crack me up!!!!!!!! Thanks!

• Options
    Lizard wrote:
    Hell No.

I want BA-BA-BOOOOOOOM's!!! I wanna pull his pony tail too! :eek:

That pony tail is something I wanna replicate for MY OWN HEAD. And I will do one day. you know it.

• Options
    In best Beavis voice "he-he, you said head".
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    does he pay somehting towards maintenance? if so i'll take them...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    does he pay somehting towards maintenance? if so i'll take them...

HAHAHA

• Options
    to hell with the money... haven't you seen that fine ass? in IIC? hopping the fence....

(contains self... at work and all...)
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    Sensing Stone's inability to threaten my offspring with Jeff, (ha! MCKB), I gracefully concede to the stronger man (ha FP)!

kudos to you - well played...but now I have a thirst for a can of good old fashioned whoopin...oh YAY! it's friday ;) hahahaha ;)
  • Options
    sorry love, the hand restraints and pot of honey in my overnight bag are for my ubc boy... ;)

(sorry jeff, you'll have to move a bit quicklier)
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    sorry love, the hand restraints and pot of honey in my overnight bag are for my ubc boy... ;)

(sorry jeff, you'll have to move a bit quicklier)

awwww how sweet! no no no my dear friday means I should pack up my "tickler" and cuffs and be out of communication for a 2 hour block...sigh...hurry up 5 o clock!!!! lol :p
  • Options
    awwww how sweet! no no no my dear friday means I should pack up my "tickler" and cuffs and be out of communication for a 2 hour block...sigh...hurry up 5 o clock!!!! lol :p

Ditto.
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    Ditto.

awwww another twin!!!! yay glimmer glimmer glimmer!

woah i am not drunk but i am getting a woozy as if i dranks me some goodness feelin...

must be all this interweb swooning I am doing!!
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    to hell with the money... haven't you seen that fine ass? in IIC? hopping the fence....

(contains self... at work and all...)

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!! I'm not that kind of girl but I was watching that today... and I SWEAR I was thinking, 'Don't look at his butt, don't look at his butt'!

Seriously! That's SO funny!

(He shouldn't climb over fences). :mad:
  • Options
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!! I'm not that kind of girl but I was watching that today... and I SWEAR I was thinking, 'Don't look at his butt, don't look at his butt'!

Seriously! That's SO funny!

(He shouldn't climb over fences). :mad:
    not climb over fences but but but then how will the Jeffies get their money shots??

money shots...stone...*drools.

wait...um Jeff does have some nice workies... :D
  • Options
    Why would you not want to look at that butt? That was like, the BEST part!