Saturday Night Live

_Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
edited November 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
ok. last night's sucked. Not very funny at all.
But there have been some great ones lately; Andy Samberg doing Mark Whalberg and then the following week when Mark Whalberg confronted him! I was laughing so hard!
"Hey, donkey. You live in a barn, right? I'm in Max Payne."
"Josh Brolin - you were in The Goonies, right? I produce Entourage. Say hi to your mother for me."

Oh, and, last week's MacGruber. HILARIOUS! When he shot a ping pong ball out of his ass!
I really like this show. And 85% of the cast.
I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    i liked last nights show.....i actually laughed out loud a couple times....the host "mad men" guy was really good....the pat finger/butts skit was funny :)
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    fred armisen is great

last nights episode wasmt the same wiithout amy poehler who is away having her baby.

darrel hammonds impressions are usually spot- on.

I think its time for that keenan guy to take a walk- how many times can he do charles barclay or that horrible houseparty talk show skit.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    Bathgate66 wrote:

I think its time for that keenan guy to take a walk- how many times can he do charles barclay or that horrible houseparty talk show skit.

yep, that's the member of the cast I don't like. No matter what character he's doing, it's the same freakin' character!
    Also, I'm not a big fan of Seth Meyer, but he's just in the weekend update so I can handle it.
  • Also, I love the Suze Orman skits. Maybe I just love the actress (Kristen Wig, or whatever her name is)
  • Everbody on SNL including the writters should be fired. It sucks so bad!
    I'll be back
  • I guess my biggest beef with the show is the re-occurring characters. Basically all of the re-occurring characters are the same skit over and over again...and then they take the most popular characters and try to stretch out the joke for the length of a feature movie (and with the exception of the first Wayne's World, they're usually horrible).
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,265

I miss igotid88
  • EDDIE!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,724
    edited August 2019
    They recently uploaded my all-time favorite SNL sketch onto YouTube! Who are the ad-wizards who came up with that idea?

https://youtu.be/AsJYmf_G5d0
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com