Actors everyone likes but you don't

2»

Comments

• xscorchoxscorcho Posts: 409
    tom hanks
    jim carrey
    robin williams
  • Angelina Joile. bitch collects children from other countries like they're souveinrs. and she can't act.

Will Smith. So tired of his good guy/bad guy movies.

Chris Tucker/Chris Rock. Both of them have voices that annoy the shit out of me.
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    tr00th.

everytime he does his irritating emotional face and cries in Boyz n the Hood I just pray for Ice Cube to come along and do this face

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Articles/20071010/285.boyz.n.hood.101007.jpg

Still a great film though.

haha he does that same annoying hold back the tears, chin high in every movie he is in it seems.

I also agree about jennifer anniston although she was decent in Derailed.

I really like Denzel Washington, but every movie he is in, he plays "Denzel Washington"

Chris Tucker was great in "Friday" but he is another "actor" that plays the same role over and over
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Colin Farell
    Jamie Foxx
    Matthew Mckindagay
  • George Clooney
    He really does play the same role every time.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Tom Cruise- I never liked him before he went crazy

Jennifer Aniston- She plays "Rachel" in all her movies and that is why they all bomb so terribly

Uma Thurmon- Not a fan of hers at all...the only movie I watch that she happens to be in is Pulp Fiction!

Cuba Gooding Jr.- annoying as hell

Julia Roberts- Over-rated and so not that great of an actress...I just don't get it
    I disagree with Tom Cruise, but everyone else on your list is spot on!

and the reasons are the same for me! :D (Tom Cruise, I like even more now that he is nutty. back when he was more like a robot I thought he was the perfect type of Movie Star, vapid, empty and capable of giving you 2 hours of pure fluff)

I could add Nicolas Cage, because I hate him with a passion equaled only by my absolute disdain for Owen Wilson. (Mr. Wilson please stop doing that fucking "surfer boy" voice, it is bad. like duuude, that is like woah, way off. He is from TEXAS. stop it! just STOP it.) and Nicolas Cage, seriously? can you just wear a coconut wig and get it over with? bleck, gross and really annoying.

I also hate Drew Barrymore (I know I know, it's "Gertie" but still. she is like a walking STD.)
    Cameron Diaz. Every time I even see her I feel like she has leached some of my brain cells from my head. I feel dumber just knowing she exists.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    will "i like to scream a lot" ferrell

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    I also hate Drew Barrymore (I know I know, it's "Gertie" but still. she is like a walking STD.)
    Cameron Diaz. Every time I even see her I feel like she has leached some of my brain cells from my head. I feel dumber just knowing she exists.

Those two together can really get on your nerves as well....
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Russel Crowe. Can't stand the guy.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    DS1119 wrote:

MY Favorite!!! :D have you seen Les Mis yet?
  • mca47 wrote:
    Nicolas Cage

Can't stand him!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    DS1119 wrote:

MY Favorite!!! :D have you seen Les Mis yet?

Absolutely not.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Anne Hathaway....she rubs me so wrong...I go out of my way to not watch anything with that beast in it!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    Christian Bale.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Anne Hathaway....she rubs me so wrong...

:D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    denzel
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

You sure do have a dirty mind when you're hungover!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Katy Perry, i know she's not an actress, but Fuck her.
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

You sure do have a dirty mind when you're hungover!

It's a sickness.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,810
    Will Ferrel
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Julia Roberts. I've always thought she was overrated as an actress. She seems to have only 1 or 2 facial expressions, and a pretty deadpan delivery of every line. I never found her particularly attractive either, so I don't think it's a matter of her getting by on her looks.

As far as actors go, Michael Cera is starting to wear a little thin with me. He's not bad, but he seems to have one character, and plays it in every movie. Not a lot of range. I'm kind of tired of seeing Robert Pattinson's mug, or anybody from Twilight for that matter.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,785
    Chazz wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Nicolas Cage

Can't stand him!!!

Yeah me too, just can't watch him, and judging by this thread we are not alone! I struggle with Jim Carey too, he's just the same stupid caracter in all his films

i don't think anyone likes him :lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Nicolas Cage...except for Valley Girl.. hate him in everything else.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,785
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

i hate him as well. Loved Con Air (didn't care for Poe) though.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

What about "Raising Arizona"?

When talking Nic Cage there are two different eras, and almost two different people. His early career in which he was a promising young actor and made some good movies and some fun comedies (Peggy Sue Got Married, Moonstruck, Honeymoon In Vegas, Raising Arizona, Racing With The Moon, The Cotton Club, etc). Then something happened, Cage made "Leaving Las Vegas", won an Oscar, and after that he starts the heavy special effects/action movie/blockbuster stage of his career. There are a few gems in there, but for the most part he just became a caricature of himself, and apparently went batshit insane.

I like the early era, Raising Arizona is one of my favorite movies, and he was a pretty good actor. But aside from a few decent movies in his "big name" era (The Rock, Face/Off, Adaptation) I can live without him these days.
    Charlize Theron. Horrible actress.
  • DS1119 wrote:

Really? Her performance in 'Monster' is probably the best acting performance by an actress I've ever seen.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    I know this will catch some slack but Sean Penn. It probably has to do more with his love for Chavez then anything.
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
    DS1119 wrote:

Really? Her performance in 'Monster' is probably the best acting performance by an actress I've ever seen.

I'm not a fan.
    I know this will catch some slack but Sean Penn. It probably has to do more with his love for Chavez then anything.

Regardless of his politics, I've always found him a little too surly for my liking. Hell of an actor, I just wouldn't want to hang out with him. And it's kind of starting to feel like a shtick. Might not be, and I know he DOES care about the stuff he talks about, but it just feels like whenever there's a camera present he has the obligatory "controversial remark" locked and loaded. If he lightened up a little bit I'd like him more. I don't think Sean is worried about my acceptance of him, so in the meantime everybody remember who Jude Law is and we'll all be fine.