What celebrities do you despise???

13»

Comments

• EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Jim Carrey makes my flesh crawl.

And Victoria Beckham - can someone explain her to me? An ugly head on a stick - and if that isn't creepy enough, her kid takes gymnastics at the same place my daughter does so I've seen her in person (yikes), complete with her bodyguard. Oh, brother. Now her husband - he's pretty hot. Maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer...
  • rmc1981rmc1981 Posts: 114
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Yawn.

He has made two of the best pop albums of the last 15 years. Would you like to be judged by what you did as a teenager? Whether or not his whole persona and image is shite and pandering to the lowest form of commerciality, he makes damn good pop music.

If you think he has made two of the best pop album's of the last fifteen years you must of only heard two pop album's from the last fifteen years. He doesn't really make that music all his biggest hits are produced by timberland. I know he writes his songs, but Timberland makes the beats for him. Fuck if Timberland decided to produce some songs for Vanilla Ice he would have a hit album. Its all who you have making the beats for you in pop. Watch Making the band sometime and you'll see that, and I never did nothing as bad when I was a teenager like being in a boy band.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    rmc1981 wrote:
    If you think he has made two of the best pop album's of the last fifteen years you must of only heard two pop album's from the last fifteen years. He doesn't really make that music all his biggest hits are produced by timberland. I know he writes his songs, but Timberland makes the beats for him. Fuck if Timberland decided to produce some songs for Vanilla Ice he would have a hit album. Its all who you have making the beats for you in pop. Watch Making the band sometime and you'll see that, and I never did nothing as bad when I was a teenager like being in a boy band.
    No, I've heard many pop albums from that period, I'm just open-minded and listen to music as music, not as music from a guy that was in 'Nsync. I couldn't give a shit if Timberland makes the beats, I listen to tons of hip-hop and the stuff that is a partnership between rapper and producer is generally better than the stuff where guest producers come in and do their thing.

Here's a point. Rock Your Body is one of the most flawless pop songs I've ever heard. it was offered to Michael Jackson first. I guarantee it would considered on a par with his early 80s material if he had released it then. If that song was released on Thriller it would be considered a classic.

And question my taste in music all you want. I listen to a LOT of music and I couldn't care less if the artist is a dickhead or if they used to make shit music. I will listen to anything if it's GOOD.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Justin Timberlake isn't that great.....and BTW, he didn't bring Sexy back!!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,891
    Rosie
    Britney
    Paris
    Tom Cruise
    ZACH BRAFF
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
    evenflow82 wrote:
    Rosie
    Britney
    Paris
    Tom Cruise
    ZACH BRAFF

Tom Cruise is on a lot of the lists!
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • MerkingBoyMerkingBoy Posts: 249
    A lot of TV female personals gets on my nerves, so annoying.
    All the women on The View minus Whoopi Goldberg.
    Tyra Banks, Rachel Ray, Rosie O'Donnell, Tori Spelling, a few more I can't think of.

American Idol judges/contestants are annoying too, especially that Ryan Seaquest, Leonardo DiCaprio, Gene Simmons, Hugh Hefner, everyone on TV Guide channel, Alec Baldwin (actually all the Baldwins), a few more I can't think of.
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Oprah

Paris

Lindsay

Britney

Selma Blair

Jen Garner

That One Italian Chick on Food Network
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I can't stand Jack White, Judd Hirsch or Jim Carrey

Are these personal grievances??

Oprah

Paris

Lindsay

Britney

Selma Blair

Jen Garner

That One Italian Chick on Food Network

Oh shit, Selma Blair gets on my last nerve!!! :eek:
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Rachael Ray is fucking annoying as shit.
  • MerkingBoyMerkingBoy Posts: 249
    Rachael Ray is fucking annoying as shit.
    Yeah I mentioned her annoying ass too. I think the fact that a lot TV female hosts are popular is because these "celebrities" resembles what most housewives and "stay-at-home" moms are like across America. They stay at home bore out of their minds and all they is watch these annoying TV hosts, and then nag and annoy their husbands when he gets home from a hard day's work.

[size=-5]damn, i sound so sexist. :o [/size]
  • WindNoSailWindNoSail Posts: 580
    Funny, I have no opinion but very funny -
    Enkidu wrote:
    Jim Carrey makes my flesh crawl.

And Victoria Beckham - can someone explain her to me? An ugly head on a stick - and if that isn't creepy enough, her kid takes gymnastics at the same place my daughter does so I've seen her in person (yikes), complete with her bodyguard. Oh, brother. Now her husband - he's pretty hot. Maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer...
    HOB 10.05.2005, E Rutherford 06.03.2006, The Gorge 07.22.2006, Lolla 08.05.2007, West Palm 06.11.2008, Tampa 06.12.2008, Columbia 06.16.2008, EV Memphis 06.20.2009, New Orleans 05.01.2010, Kansas City 05.03.2010
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    MerkingBoy wrote:
    Yeah I mentioned her annoying ass too. I think the fact that a lot TV female hosts are popular is because these "celebrities" resembles what most housewives and "stay-at-home" moms are like across America. They stay at home bore out of their minds and all they is watch these annoying TV hosts, and then nag and annoy their husbands when he gets home from a hard day's work.

and accurate!
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    MerkingBoy wrote:

I am a stay at home mom/work at home mom. I don't have a name to add to this list because I couldn't give a shit about celebrity, unlike the people who "work-outside-the-home" and have HUGE lists of people they have never met that they despise or hate or whatnot.
    I don't watch alot of tv, indulge in celebrity magazines or care enough to be jealous of them.
    Your generalization wasn't sexist, it was ignorant.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    MerkingBoy wrote:

Way to generalize! :rolleyes:

• gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    SENROCK! wrote:
    well, ALMOST FAMOUS is the greatest movie EVER but......ok i will TRY and watch just for you!

If this helps watch it for me too. ;)

I can't understand how someone can be cool and not like Pulp Fiction. :D Or even reasonable for that matter. :p
  • muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    Tom Cruise is an idiot offscreen. Unfortunately, it seems to have eclipsed a lot of his work. I really think he's a fantastic actor - Born On Fourth of July, Collateral, Magnolia, Jerry McGuire, Rain Man, etc.
    muppet wrote:
    Tom Cruise is an idiot offscreen. Unfortunately, it seems to have eclipsed a lot of his work. I really think he's a fantastic actor - Born On Fourth of July, Collateral, Magnolia, Jerry McGuire, Rain Man, etc.

I totally agree with this post...except for Magnolia..just awful all around.

• TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    Ed Harris was a dick to me... I wouldn't say I despise him, but he's definitely an asshole. Edward Norton and Dustin Hoffman, however, were two of the nicest people I've met.
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
    Trailer wrote:
    Ed Harris was a dick to me... I wouldn't say I despise him, but he's definitely an asshole. Edward Norton and Dustin Hoffman, however, were two of the nicest people I've met.

I could see Ed Norton being sweet. Next time you see him, give him my number!! :D

MerkingBoy wrote:

Just being home for three of my eight weeks after this surgery proves too me that I could never be a HOUSEWIFE!! YUCK!!

BTW, the name of this thread is "celebrities you despise, not celebrities you are jealous of"!!! Don't like the thread, move along!! :)
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    I could see Ed Norton being sweet. Next time you see him, give him my number!! :D

Next time I see him I'm giving him MY number!! haha

oh yeah.. actually Jared Leto is the biggest douchebag EVER!! I haven't read this thread so I'm sure it's been mentioned. He was briefly dating my friend who went to Pepperdine and he seriously thought he was god. We went out to a bar one night and he backed his stool up so it was blocking the walkway. Everyone had to go out of their way to walk around him... the waitresses were getting pissed! I'm sure he did this so everyone noticed that a "big celebrity";) was hanging out in the bar.

I wanted to punch him in the face by the end of the night. He had the most negative attitude and had snotty remarks for everything that was said. what a loser
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
    Trailer wrote:
    Next time I see him I'm giving him MY number!! haha

oh yeah.. actually Jared Leto is the biggest douchebag EVER!! I haven't read this thread so I'm sure it's been mentioned. He was briefly dating my friend who went to Pepperdine and he seriously thought he was god. We went out to a bar one night and he backed his stool up so it was blocking the walkway. Everyone had to go out of their way to walk around him... the waitresses were getting pissed! I'm sure he did this so everyone noticed that a "big celebrity";) was hanging out in the bar.

I wanted to punch him in the face by the end of the night. He had the most negative attitude and had snotty remarks for everything that was said. what a loser

I'm not surprised. Jordan Catalano always seemed pretty arrogant. I'm definitely going to forward this story on to my teeny bopper cousins who lust after him.

• comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    Celine Dion
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
    Celine Dion

Good one!! Oh...and a HUGE one: Mariah Carey...god she is just awful.

• comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    Good one!! Oh...and a HUGE one: Mariah Carey...god she is just awful.
    Yeah...she grates on my nerves too.
    Dr. Phil...good god he's annoying
    I'm sure there are more...I just can't think of them right now
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Piers Morgan for the most part. So smug...thinks he's better than everyone including all of his guests.