Options

Happy Birthday Merkin!!!

mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I thank your name for reminding me to pick up some hair relaxer. My hair up top may be thinning, but my hair down there is as stylish as ever!!!
"The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    happy bday bro.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,943
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I '24
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    Happy birthday!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    my hair down there is as stylish as ever!!!

Do you put it in a plait or in dreds?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I thank your name for reminding me to pick up some hair relaxer. My hair up top may be thinning, but my hair down there is as stylish as ever!!!
    Has anyone, EVER, actually worn a merkin? (I dont mean on the board, I mean in history :o) what is the purpose? Is it to remedy some sort of rare, pubic form of alopecia? Bizarre creation for sure...

anyway, happy birthday! :)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Has anyone, EVER, actually worn a merkin? (I dont mean on the board, I mean in history :o) what is the purpose? Is it to remedy some sort of rare, pubic form of alopecia? Bizarre creation for sure...

What is a Merkin?

• Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

What is a Merkin?

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

now i'm not kidding... but that pic did something for me :o:o:o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin

it also has the answer to my question which is cool.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Do you put it in a plait or in dreds?

Cornrows
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Cornrows
    nice
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    Happy Birthday