Options

Such A Shame

mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I was just getting ready to break out my rarely seen Benny Hill on qualuudes impression.
"The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    okay what the hell - why was I blocked????

what happened, I was excluded...couldnt even refresh!

Mookie - did you do this???

grumble grumble grumble, I turn my back just once, grumble grumble grumble...
    *pulls at the paddle handle*
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options

grumble grumble grumble, , grumble grumble grumble...

Do you actually make this noise? If so, I would put the paddle down and go see a gastroenterologist immediately!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I was just getting ready to break out my rarely seen Benny Hill on qualuudes impression.
    webcam?
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Do you actually make this noise? If so, I would put the paddle down and go see a gastroenterologist immediately!

"give the governor a harrumph!" ;)
  • Options
    Kat and Sea like us all, really. They just have to stick with the rules as well. :):D
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    webcam?

Of course. But there's always a cover charge.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Kat and Sea like us all, really. They just have to stick with the rules as well. :):D
    but couldn't they bend them just a teenie bit? :o like my censorship thread wasn't chat. It could have developed into a serious discussion. It only got locked because I was questioning the rules :( this is a PJ forum. A band who fight for justice and equality, like the superheroes they are :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    but couldn't they bend them just a teenie bit? :o like my censorship thread wasn't chat. It could have developed into a serious discussion. It only got locked because I was questioning the rules :( this is a PJ forum. A band who fight for justice and equality, like the superheroes they are :D

Ah crap! Now you're gonna get my highly intelligent thread shutdown. ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

Better take it to The Moving Train then... :)

We ALL know everyone is going to chat over it (don't we)? :o
  • Options
    Better take it to The Moving Train then... :)

We ALL know everyone is going to chat over it (don't we)? :o
    True :) but everything in the AET is chat really. It's not like the majority of threads here are actually important is it? :D we just want to talk about things that interest us.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Ah crap! Now you're gonna get my highly intelligent thread shutdown. ;)
    Ok I'm sorry.

so the dance huh? Bennie Hill on ludes... nice.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:

I DO in fact grumble...I also Hiss, (psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst!) and make this sound that can best be typed as "eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrck" kinda a rusty gate sound.

also I can laugh like a chipmunk, and giggle like elmo - but I only do that if you buy me drinks first...and then it's a question of timing...I like to catch peoples unaware. ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    I DO in fact grumble...I also Hiss, (psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst!) and make this sound that can best be typed as "eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrck" kinda a rusty gate sound.

also I can laugh like a chipmunk, and giggle like elmo - but I only do that if you buy me drinks first...and then it's a question of timing...I like to catch peoples unaware. ;)

failedpersephone, truth be told I think you should get some rest. ;):D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    failedpersephone, truth be told I think you should get some rest. ;):D
    hello pot, been seein' alot of black lately???

muahahahahaaa...sigh, lordy lord who am I kidding, you are so right.

this hangover still hasn't gone away. WHY is that? I hate red wine. the hangovers are murder and it feels like my tongue is sandpaper.