Options

Let's Have Some Fun!!!

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Aunt Charles? Is that you?

Mookie?? do you still have that carrot?? I have a friend named Ed, I would like to um...treat ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Mookie?? do you still have that carrot?? I have a friend named Ed, I would like to um...treat ;)

Um let me see (digs around for awhile). No carrot but I found two cucumbers and an eggplant. Will that work?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Ok. So whilst doing some organizing last night I discovered a few PJ shows on DVD that were duplicates. My place is small enough as it is without needing excess stuff lying around. So a few will go today and another few soon. This time though, there is a catch. You must correctly answer a trivia question. First to answer correctly win any or all of the shows. If you take all, great, if you take less than I will have another trivia question for the rest. Feel free to guess as many times as you like. Again, first correct answer wins. First, the shows in question:

7/16/98 Sacramento
    12/8/02 Seattle
    10/3/05 Philly

Now the question:

Back in February 1996 when Eddie Vedder (for the first time) briefly appeared on the David Letterman show playing a few lines of Black, what close friend of Mike McCready's was the musical guest that night?

Good Luck!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Ok. So whilst doing some organizing last night I discovered a few PJ shows on DVD that were duplicates. My place is small enough as it is without needing excess stuff lying around. So a few will go today and another few soon. This time though, there is a catch. You must correctly answer a trivia question. First to answer correctly win any or all of the shows. If you take all, great, if you take less than I will have another trivia question for the rest. Feel free to guess as many times as you like. Again, first correct answer wins. First, the shows in question:

7/16/98 Sacramento
    12/8/02 Seattle
    10/3/05 Philly

Now the question:

Back in February 1996 when Eddie Vedder (for the first time) briefly appeared on the David Letterman show playing a few lines of Black, what close friend of Mike McCready's was the musical guest that night?

Good Luck!

charlie rose
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    charlie rose

LOL! Ladies and Gentleman, perfoming his acoustic renditioin of Muskrat Love, MR CHARLIE ROSE!!!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    LOL! Ladies and Gentleman, perfoming his acoustic renditioin of Muskrat Love, MR CHARLIE ROSE!!!

lol i was thinking of him wheni read this so i said it
  • Options
    blackstreet
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    blackstreet
    http://www.megashow.nl/dancetracks/blackstreet.jpg

I said close personal friend of Mike's, not Stone's! :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    http://www.megashow.nl/dancetracks/blackstreet.jpg

I said close personal friend of Mike's, not Stone's! :D

just give me the dam dvd
  • Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    i wanna play! was it pete droge??
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    i wanna play! was it pete droge??

WINNAH WINNAH!!! So you can choose one two or all three shows. PM me your address and the shows will be in the mail tomorrow! More freebies to come before XMAS kids!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    pete droge

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    pete droge

:D I was pulling for you to win seeing how your office is closer than the damn post office!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    WINNAH WINNAH!!! So you can choose one two or all three shows. PM me your address and the shows will be in the mail tomorrow! More freebies to come before XMAS kids!

wait you are saying i have the option to choose all 3 and i might not want to do that????

I knew i always liked you moooooook! thanks
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:

u give it to boston eh??? blahhhhhhhhhhh
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    wait you are saying i have the option to choose all 3 and i might not want to do that????

I knew i always liked you moooooook! thanks

Well I figured if you had any of the shows you wouldn't want a double. But if not, enjoy all three!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    :D I was pulling for you to win seeing how your office is closer than the damn post office!

alrighjt so giver me one of the 2 that are left

all i am just googled faster than me
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:

:D Begrudgingly. Round two will probably be tomorrow. Still time to win!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    google didn't help me :(
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    :D Begrudgingly. Round two will probably be tomorrow. Still time to win!

eh shove ur game up ur............. lol ;)
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:

actually i even said in my PM to Mookie that he can give some to you if he wanted to.. even though i dont have any of them. sooooo yea. i was in the spirit...
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I would've. But seeing how this is the new U S of A I probably would have been detained, strip searched, and probed. Which might be ok on the weekend, but I've got shit to do today!

that was funny!! :)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    actually i even said in my PM to Mookie that he can give some to you if he wanted to.. even though i dont have any of them. sooooo yea. i was in the spirit...

True Story.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Did this the other night but was a little early for the West Coast. Had a good day so let's do it again. First three people to reply to this thread get a free PJ DVD Bridge School perfomance from either 11/1/92 or 10/2/94. The choice is yours. Who wants them?!?

oh shit i'm allways to late .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:

eh>>> u cats are are full of crap lol

p.s. im just kidding about this whole thing, i dont even like pearl jam
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    eh>>> u cats are are full of crap lol

p.s. im just kidding about this whole thing, i dont even like pearl jam

Shit! Is this Pearl Jam's message board?!? I meant to post this over on 7 Mary 3's site! Hope you like them All I Am! ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Shit! Is this Pearl Jam's message board?!? I meant to post this over on 7 Mary 3's site! Hope you like them All I Am! ;)

this is blackstreet message board ,,get it right mookie
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    this is blackstreet message board ,,get it right mookie

Playah Playah Playah Playah! I like the way I work it. No Diggity.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Playah Playah Playah Playah! I like the way I work it. No Diggity.

i gotta bag it up .. i like the way u work it
  • Options
    Alright Kids! Last round before the holidays. Once again I'm changing the rules. This round is the "Pay It Forward" round. Meaning, you pick one of my extra shows listed below I send it to you for free and then you burn said show and send it to someone else for free. If you have absolutely no way of burning the show, you may still take one but you must either try and get a friend to burn it for you or at least have some people over to enjoy it! No checking up from me, but karma is a bitch! So the following shows are being offered, first come, first served. One per member only. All you have to do is be the first to request one of the shows and it's yours! These shows are DVD's

Halifax 9/22/05-Belongs to Rygar Now
    Little Rock Arkansas 6/10/03
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06-Belongs to Mindi Now
    Red Rocks 6/20/95-Drtyfrnk29

Who wants 'em?!?!?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"