Options

Please post all JUNE Tix requests here, Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    Looking for two Tampa and WPB tickets!!! Please:)
  • Options
    I am looking for a pair of tickets together for either MSG show. Preferably not behind the stage. I just found out that I will be in NYC that week! Please email ben.choi1@gmail.com or PM if you can help out. Thanks!
  • Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    I will have a spare pair of 10 Club tickets (193xxx) for DC (6/22) which I would like to trade for a pair to MSG I (6/24). I will be at the DC show to do the "transfer" so 10 Club won't need to be bothered. The MSG tickets do not need to be 10 Club, but they do need to be seated together (no single tickets please). If you can help, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,128
    http://www.theskyiscrape.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=75899

if you have offered a b+p or trade on this site, i have a pair of tickets for nyc night 1. section 308 row k .. 2 tickets for sale.

cheers! :)
  • Options
    HushBullHushBull Posts: 996
    Still looking for one MSG 10c ticket, either night. Please pm me if you can help, thanks!
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
  • Options
    soundgrungersoundgrunger Posts: 218
    ...gone...
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,128
    pearl jam nyc night 1 - 2 tickets for the price of 1

http://www.theskyiscrape.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=75899
  • Options
    cvillecville Posts: 8
    I can't use my Tampa fan club tickets. Is there any way to transfer them?
    I am, myself, like you somehow.
  • Options
    cville wrote:
    I can't use my Tampa fan club tickets. Is there any way to transfer them?

PM sent!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    coolness.. hope everyone gets the tix they posted for.. Good luck to all.. and tyo the person who asked if anyone worked, and how could one go forf the whole tour!?!?!? Easy, my fellow human, you make follwoing the band... your job.. :-) I miss those days..oh well at least I get to see them again!!!
    Whomever gets lucky and ends up with those Bonnaroo tix.. I'll see ya all there!!
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    looking for a single for 6/24, 10c preferably...and (i know this is insane to ask but why the hell not, i'm crazy anyway haha) a pair for 6/25?

i'd be the nicest neighbor for the single ticket....and the 25th is my bday so i'm guaranteed to be in a fabulous mood :) thanks for any help anybody can give!
  • Options
    cd21millercd21miller Columbia, MO Posts: 302
    coming out for the hartford and mansfield shows. bringing the family out as well. the other day, my wife says we should go to new york city on the 25th to take our daughters. fine by me...then i got to thinking...what would be my chances to score a single ticket for the show that night at the last minute???

i know, i know...dreaming...
  • Options
    cd21miller wrote:
    coming out for the hartford and mansfield shows. bringing the family out as well. the other day, my wife says we should go to new york city on the 25th to take our daughters. fine by me...then i got to thinking...what would be my chances to score a single ticket for the show that night at the last minute???

i know, i know...dreaming...
    Chances are way better then you think! Alot of people have extras.
    " to myself i surrender, to the one i'll never please"

May 13,2006...Hartford,CT back on the map!!!
  • Options
    I NEED 2 Tampa tickets, badly!
    travelling from St. John's, Newfoundland...and I really want to go!
    10c or otherwise, anyone have 2 spares?
    03: Toronto
    04: Toledo
    05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto, Quebec City, St. John's 1 & 2
    06: Toronto 1 & 2, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati
    07: London, Dusseldorf
    08: Tampa
  • Options
    I NEED 2 Tampa tickets, badly!
    travelling from St. John's, Newfoundland...and I really want to go!
    10c or otherwise, anyone have 2 spares?

FYI....If all else fails they are still some tickets available at TM. They aren't the best seats but it will get you in the door.
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    If anyone has extras for Tampa , please dont be afraid to shoot me a pm :)
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    LongRd. wrote:
    I have a single TM for Mansfield 1

Sec 9 H20...$85 (which is what I paid, including all fees)
    anyways PM me, if interested!

BUMP
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    AddictedAddicted Posts: 124
    NEED 2 for S.C
    hold on to the thread
    the currents will shift
  • Options
    doc2rockdoc2rock Posts: 6
    sold!

Hey Guys,
    My boyfriend had already bought us tickets for the show as a surprise... soooo now I've got an extra two hard tickets that I need to sell for the Va Beach 6/17 show.
    Section 201...I'll sell them for 110 total and ship them for free (paid 163 and change).
    Pretty much getting seats for lawn price tickets,yeah? I just need to get rid of them!
    Let me know if you are interested! Thanks
  • Options
    boomhauerboomhauer Posts: 88
    If anyone has extras for Tampa , please dont be afraid to shoot me a pm :)
    have a single TM in 114
    9/22-23/1998 8/9-10,12/2000 4/11-13/2003 10/8/2004 6/11-12,28,30/2008 8/12/2009 9/3-4/2011 10/11-12/2013

if [ "Eli was in the grasP in '08" = "true" ]; then
    Brady Fumbled in '01
    fi
  • Options
    cd21millercd21miller Columbia, MO Posts: 302
    Chances are way better then you think! Alot of people have extras.

oh, great. now you have my hopes up! ;-)

let's hope i can find those people...
  • Options
    BasLindersBasLinders Posts: 16
    BasLinders wrote:
    Hi Guys,

I have an additional pair of tickets available for MSG 2 (June 25th) They are section 420, Row G, seats 1-2. I am not looking for a huge price but I would like to cover a little bit of my travel expenses and I am therefore looking to sell the pair for $200,- As I am living in the Netherlands I can only handover the actual tickets on the day, but I will send you the confirmation of the booking of the tickets as proof that I have got them!

Payment would be on the day so you don't run any financial risk as such!

This will be first come first serve via PM only, do not respond to this post saying you want them. First person to send me a PM confirming they will take them with an email address in the PM will get the tickets!

Bas

Shameless bump! :-)
    November 6th '96 - Amsterdam, June 12th '00 - Landgraaf, August 29th '06 - Arnhem, August 30th '06- Antwerp, September 23rd '06 - Berlin, June 13th '07 - Katowice, June 18th '07 - London, June 28th '07 - Nijmegen, June 24th '08 - NYC, June 25th '08 - NYC
  • Options
    looking for a single for 6/24, 10c preferably...and (i know this is insane to ask but why the hell not, i'm crazy anyway haha) a pair for 6/25?

i'd be the nicest neighbor for the single ticket....and the 25th is my bday so i'm guaranteed to be in a fabulous mood :) thanks for any help anybody can give!
    i'm covered on the ticket tip....thank you everybody for the offers - you guys rule :)
  • Options
    i'm covered on the ticket tip....thank you everybody for the offers - you guys rule :)

OMG B you're coming to NYC too!?!?!?! Thats AWESOME!!!!!! We have 2 birthdays to celebrate while you're in town then...Gen5's (Patty) birthday is the 28th. :) Are you doing Hartford or Boston???

I hope I'll see you at the pre-party...we have been saying we gotta have a beer for at least 4-5 years now. If this works out...your first drink is on ME. lol.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    I'm looking for a single 6/16 Columbia, SC ticket. I'm a ten club member, but didn't think I'd be able to see Pearl Jam this summer ($$ and driving issues). However, I recently got an internship at the University of South Carolina and the Colonial Center is right next to campus (woot!!!). I'm now frantically searching for tickets, but prices are outragous on StubHub and eBay. If anyone has a reasonably priced ticket for this show, PLEASE let me know. I would greatly appreciate it!
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense

9/28/05 Pittsburgh
    6/23/06 Pittsburgh
    8/2/07 Vic
    8/5/07 Lolla
    6/16/08 Columbia
    8/17/08 DC (EV Solo)
  • Options
    et21et21 Posts: 112
    Nevermind....
    I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened.
  • Options
    OMG B you're coming to NYC too!?!?!?! Thats AWESOME!!!!!! We have 2 birthdays to celebrate while you're in town then...Gen5's (Patty) birthday is the 28th. :) Are you doing Hartford or Boston???

I hope I'll see you at the pre-party...we have been saying we gotta have a beer for at least 4-5 years now. If this works out...your first drink is on ME. lol.
    yup!! yeah i wish i could stay longer so i could celebrate pati's bday show too! i'm just doing the MSG shows, flying in monday night, leaving friday morning :eek:

i KNOW, it's been too freaking overdue, that damned beer. it's f'ing happening damnit lol
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Anyone have an extra DC?
  • Options
    yakko69yakko69 Posts: 131
    I'm still looking to trade a pair of MSG 1 tix for Hartford tix. 162xxx membership number on MSG 1. Looking for a similar trade for Hartford!!!
    ...44 shows...and counting....
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    I have an extra pair of MSG2 ( Non 10C ) Tickets
    these are together in the section 300s
    I am searching for a straight up trade for :

Camden 2

reply here or shoot me a PM and thanks !

bump to the top.,...
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life