Options

Please post all JUNE Tix requests here, Thanks!

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    spearheadspearhead Posts: 600
    I have one XTRA Camden #1 ten club (208xxx) ticket for one good MSG #1 ticket...includes (one fun) ride to Camden if needed!
    I was alone and far away when I heard the band start playing!

...I was always a DeadHead, but when I first heard Winston Rodney, aka the Burning Spear, sing, I became a SpearHead too!
  • Options
    PJgeorgePJgeorge Posts: 6
    Extra Hartford... Sec 700 Row HHH... $85 (TM Face + BS Fees)

E-mail PJgeorge@aol.com
  • Options
    Hi, unfortunately the ticket I was going to get fell through... the guy who I was getting the ticket from can no longer make it to the show to pick up the 10c seats -- basically I am now flying from SD that morning and SOL. Anyone have an extra DC seat?? Thanks!
    Birmingham, AL 03SEP98
    Atlanta, GA 07AUG00
    Washington, DC 30MAY06
    Lollapalooza 05AUG07
    EV San Diego, CA 15/16APR08
    *** Washington, DC 22JUN08 -- Ready to win the lottery! ***
  • Options
    Soujiro_SetaSoujiro_Seta Posts: 100
    So my friend that was supposed to go to MSG I with me can't make it. So now I need to get rid of the ticket. My 10c number is 354xxx. Selling for face value. We would have to make the exchange on the day of. PM me if you're interested and we can sort out the logistics. Thanks!
  • Options
    waterairwaterair Philly Posts: 53
    Hi there,

I am looking to trade one Camden II TC ticket for one Camden I TC ticket as I got locked out of the first pre-sale.

Gina
    Let's go to Europe ;-)

#409xxx
    (how I let my membership lapse is beyond me.)
  • Options
    shackles31shackles31 Posts: 26
    I have an extra ticket for camden II.(307XXX) PM or email if you are interested. Face Value.
  • Options
    breathe34breathe34 Posts: 2
    I have an extra 10 club ticket for June 19 - pm me if interested, please