Sissy Pants

Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
My buddy thinks that any guy who does the laundry,vacuums or helps clean the house is a Sissy Pants/Whipped !

Mainly talking about Married men of course

What do you guy's think ?
My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    My buddy thinks that any guy who does the laundry,vacuums or helps clean the house is a Sissy Pants/Whipped !

I do all of those and I am not whipped. In fact, my wife isnt allowed to do laundry cause she sucks at it! ;)

Your buddy is way off and is either single or old school and needs to be shown the light!! ;)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    I suppose changing diapers is on that list too. If so, then your friend is a pussy. Taking care of your kids and the house they live in is about the most noble thing any man can do.
    I love to turn you on
  • I suppose changing diapers is on that list too. If so, then your friend is a pussy. Taking care of your kids and the house they live in is about the most noble thing any man can do.

I agree, with my schedule I get days off during the week

I have the time to run the vacuum and do the laundry

Just keep me out of the kitchen ;)

No diapers yet, but I do walk the dog twice a day and pick up his poo in the back yard

• TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    In that case my husband is so not whipped. lol

Tell your body to put it where the sun don't shine. :p
    He is just jealous.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • I do all of those and I am not whipped. In fact, my wife isnt allowed to do laundry cause she sucks at it! ;)

Your buddy is way off and is either single or old school and needs to be shown the light!! ;)

He's old school

He is married and expects his wife to clean even though she works and goes to school full time

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,225

he actually said sissy pants just for that i would ? hi's manhood and no we are not fags for doing our part at home i often cook, clean,laundry,walk the dog , how old are you guy's 15 i consider anyone who still lives at home and has their mommy do their laundry to be wimps at best ......:D
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    no offense pp, but your friend is a jackoff...tell him it's called life and he should look into it....:)
  • TrixieCat wrote:

He is just jealous.

That might hurt putting my body up my arse ;)

I know what you meant

cutback wrote:
    no offense pp, but your friend is a jackoff...tell him it's called life and he should look into it....:)
    Now that is an old skool answer. lol :p
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,225
    He's old school

He is married and expects his wife to clean even though she works and goes to school full time

oh that explains it hi's a lazy load yeah old school nothing my pops often cooked when my mother worked long days ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • cutback wrote:

I don't agree with it

I think its good for the relationship to help out

My Dad never did

• TrixieCat wrote:

He is just jealous.

Does your husband think you should do everything ?

I think you said before you're a stay at home Mom

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Well i'm single and have been for a while. When i have had a gf in the past I never really lived with a GF so hard for me to relate, but i have been doing my own laundry for so long now it would just seem natural to me.

I would proabably clean when i felt it was needed.... which i'm sure is not as much as most girls would think :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    I don't agree with it

I think its good for the relationship to help out

My Dad never did

i assumed you didn't :) and my dad didn't either......cuz he was working 18 hours a day, 7 days a week starting and running his business....;).....although now he does a lot of cooking but my mom won't let him do the laundry....:)
  • To my original post if a guy irons his own clothes as well

Every time we go to my In-Laws Mountain house and if I iron something they're all amazed I know how to ?

• nocode23nocode23 Posts: 411
    Tell your friend it's time to join the 21st century. I'm married, have two kids, work full time and I don't mind doing any of those things. I wish I had more time to do that stuff! If whipped means caring for your family and their well being then consider me whipped!
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    cutback wrote:

right on. i don't know many women that would allow their man to be a waste of life on the couch while they break their back around the house/apartment.
  • nocode23 wrote:
    Tell your friend it's time to join the 21st century. I'm married, have two kids, work full time and I don't mind doing any of those things. I wish I had more time to do that stuff! If whipped means caring for your family and their well being then consider me whipped!

I hear ya

Even my Mom has said to me what a difference in my generation then from hers when it comes to the Husband helping out

• right on. i don't know many women that would allow their man to be a waste of life on the couch while they break their back around the house/apartment.

He works full time as well and some crazy hours but he feels its her responsibility

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    i thought this was a thread dedicated to Ben Eager , ...... but anyhow i digress :

im a single bachelor and if i dont do those things, they simply dont get done.

anyone who believes such as that,... is narrow minded, and proibably most likely a spoiled litttle brat.

be a man .

:)
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Does your husband think you should do everything ?

I think you said before you're a stay at home Mom
    lol at shoving your body up your arse. lol
    :o

I am cool about it being my responsibility to do everything being that I am a SAHM and freelance makeup artist.
    I am the CEO. But sometimes it is a bit much and would love some help. And I am not one to hire a housekeeper though he keeps telling me to. Why???
    Some weeks are better than other. But as any homeowner is aware, a house is alot of work. But whatever...it is cool, I guess.
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    i thought this was a thread dedicated to Ben Eager , ...... but anyhow i digress :

im a single bachelor and if i dont do those things, they simply dont get done.

anyone who believes such as that,... is narrow minded, and proibably most likely a spoiled litttle brat.

be a man .

Yo with the Ben Eager comments

He'll tune Avery up

Yeah, I am not sure if his Dad is that way or not

Maybe he was brought up that way

• TrixieCat wrote:
    lol at shoving your body up your arse. lol
    :o

I am cool about it being my responsibility to do everything being that I am a SAHM and freelance makeup artist.
    I am the CEO. But sometimes it is a bit much and would love some help. And I am not one to hire a housekeeper though he keeps telling me to. Why???
    Some weeks are better than other. But as any homeowner is aware, a house is alot of work. But whatever...it is cool, I guess.

Do you want me to come over and vacuum shirtless ?

I promise to clean the lint out of my bellybutton first ;)

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,823
    I expect my wife to cook, clean, do laundry, pay the bills, take care of the kid, fix the house and work a second job to pay for vacations and our sushi habit. Further, I am allowed to sleep with other women whenever I choose.

I wish!

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    He's old school

Sounds like a real prick. No such thing as expecting anyone to do anyting in my opinion. While my marriage is not perfect by any means, I respect my wife and who she is and we are a team. Your friend is prob a product of and old school upbringing and just needs his wife to kick his ass one time! ;) haha
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Sounds like a real prick. No such thing as expecting anyone to do anyting in my opinion. While my marriage is not perfect by any means, I respect my wife and who she is and we are a team. Your friend is prob a product of and old school upbringing and just needs his wife to kick his ass one time! ;) haha

That's what I'm thinking

Something like that is usually learned

I know how hard my Mom struggled after her divorce so I am totally different

• My buddy thinks that any guy who does the laundry,vacuums or helps clean the house is a Sissy Pants/Whipped !

As long as you don't wear an apron while doing these activities, you're fine.
  • AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    He's old school

:eek:

and did he actually say "sissy pants?" how old is he?!
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    He works full time as well and some crazy hours but he feels its her responsibility
    RESPONSIBILITY! :eek:

she works too though? SO it's her 'job?' Um. Ok. They sound stuck in a time warp. It is not 1955. I think chores/"responsibilities" should be split 50/50. A wife is not a house keeper.
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

damn straight any man that picks up after himself is a pussy. :rolleyes:

is your buddy married or living with anyone?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say