Options

So, getting beat by a sausage...

failedpersephonefailedpersephone Posts: 3,424
edited September 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
is pretty weird.

http://www.fresnobee.com/384/story/849202.html

but I think getting rubbed by the spices is scarier...
IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    "they awoke Saturday morning to the stranger applying spices to one of them and striking the other with an 8-inch sausage."

if you have to be struck with a sausage at least it was a nice sized one...could you the imagine having to say that you were struck by one of those dinky lil breakfast links? :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options

Lil Wayne is better than Pearl Jam.

Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes 'n tricks
  • Options
    well perchance I figured more than 8 responses would be possible...hmmn, guess it isn't as unusual as I at first believed...

*goes to the grocery store to pick up an 8 inch sausage*
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    well perchance I figured more than 8 responses would be possible...hmmn, guess it isn't as unusual as I at first believed...

*goes to the grocery store to pick up an 8 inch sausage*

Oh, it's rare treat I reckon......but there was a thread about this last week :o...unless that was another sausage in the face burglary :eek: jeez, is this every week there?!!
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    So disappointed. Thought this was going to be a thread on the return of Oz. Oh well.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    what the...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    So disappointed. Thought this was going to be a thread on the return of Oz. Oh well.

oooh...

Man on Man action...with bars.

me likee
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    Now thats a great story, I can only imagine my reaction if I woke up to a strange man "rubbing me with spices". Wow. And the sausage part is pretty hilarious too.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18