Options

HAH! I get to start an "I'm Drunk As A Skunk" Thread.

failedpersephonefailedpersephone Posts: 3,424
edited August 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I am seriously drunk as a skunk. and I am typing carefully so that I don't fuck this up.

my dad used to say drunk as a skunk and I thought it was funny. and it didn't make sense. but it rymed. fuck...the spelling doesnt work it just tells me when I misspelled.

anyway I am drunk tonight. and I will be getting drunker still. it is kinda warm in my house but cool outside. and there is some loud christian meeting party next door. and so i am getting drunk because I am alone and will be alone for the next 3 days. wich sucks balls. but that is cool because I should be able to be alone with myself for that much time. i dont want to be the type of person that needs other people around. but for this one night I shoud get drunk. hahaa

so I did an d I am.
IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wooohooooo
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    cool cyber partying i'm having a cadillac margarita ..:)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    someone get me a fucking keiths :p

i hope someone knows what im talkin about :o

• Options
    the best partabout drinking clear bacardi is that you don't feel bad wuen its done becaues it wasnt expecnsive so you didnt waste int on not tasting it.

so does anyone know any other drink recipes. I have tequila but it burns my stomach so i have to drink it with stuff.

i have a little bacardi stil an dsoem malibu pineapple wich tastes like cake if you mixi t with vanilla vodka. i don't have that.
    i have hawaian punch some pepsi some seven up and some beer and some wine i have fruit smoothie mix that tastes liek straight up ass and i have some sugar syrup that is fresh.

ideas??
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    I think you should go to the Christian meeting next door in your fetish gear.

. . . Just sayin'
    NERDS!
  • Options
    IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646

. . . Just sayin'

oh man, I was just about to make a joke along the same lines, hahahahaha. Gotta hit up that rowdy christian meeting fo sho
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • Options

. . . Just sayin'
    ahahaaa Ishould!!!

I should do that and be like all Hey man!! Im here for christ! hahahaaa

he likes pain, no? hahahaaa

wouldnt if be funny iof they were like swinging next door and I am like assumiong they are all praying or somethign becaues of the bad music? hahahahaa it's "lift me up on your wiiiiiiings lord I wanna feeeeeeeel your loooooooooooooooove" at least it sounds liek thaat
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    ahahaaa Ishould!!!

I should do that and be like all Hey man!! Im here for christ! hahahaaa

he likes pain, no? hahahaaa

wouldnt if be funny iof they were like swinging next door and I am like assumiong they are all praying or somethign becaues of the bad music? hahahahaa it's "lift me up on your wiiiiiiings lord I wanna feeeeeeeel your loooooooooooooooove" at least it sounds liek thaat

About time to turn up that stereo and rock Satan's Bed.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    i heart satans bed. mansfield 2 kicked so much ass.

• Options
    acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    LOL This is funny but hard to read.
    I dare ya to go Streaking?
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    seriosusly! i was wondering what they were doing because I thoughti t was CHICAGO that sone "fight for your honooor I will be something something you have been waiting foor!" bexause the tempo was like similar but then it was something about fignth for theLOOORD and then siome other bad shit like htat. I am goonna go check it out in my backhard

I will tell you what I see it souns like theya re outside so i m gonna go like totally be all looky lou overthe fense. nahaaaahahahaa
  • Options
    seriosusly! i was wondering what they were doing because I thoughti t was CHICAGO that sone "fight for your honooor I will be something something you have been waiting foor!" bexause the tempo was like similar but then it was something about fignth for theLOOORD and then siome other bad shit like htat. I am goonna go check it out in my backhard

I will tell you what I see it souns like theya re outside so i m gonna go like totally be all looky lou overthe fense. nahaaaahahahaa
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA shes so wasted!!! :D i got lost at because

• Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    someone get me a fucking keiths :p

i hope someone knows what im talkin about :o

hahaha

fuck heineken, get me a keiths
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    okay sio they are talking about savign themselves so that is kinda like irony becuase of hte sugestion of the domme giear. hahaha and the sogns are prety bad. thye are listing ot some girl (i thik) who is singig about singing with her abot the great is theyre god. so its not chicago. peter cetera was like cool when I was a ikd with karate kid and that sutff

they werr pledging themseoves or sometig so it makes me wonder whatis so wierd to them about my rituals. hahahaaa

oh well the music sucks and that is bad byut whatever lifes they want! hahahaa

butif it gets past 1130 and they are blasting christian shit I am callig the cops! which is like against my mexifornian naturer but whatever. sonsabitchse call the cops on me when I wans listenign to mariachi as a joke. fucking racists hahahaaa
  • Options
    Wow, by the typos alone, I can tell you got good and wasted. That's okay, I am, too. As for the Dom stuff, I think you should go next door and whip some X-mas ass. If you have a whip. And what self-respecting dom wouldn't?

ok,

woo
    "Should I tell you my room is walled up? In what way might I leave it? Here is how; Goodwill knows no obstacle. Nothing can stand before a deep desire. All I have to do is imagine a door." -Schultz

Trading stories with the leaves instead
  • Options
    Toolgarden wrote:
    Wow, by the typos alone, I can tell you got good and wasted. That's okay, I am, too. As for the Dom stuff, I think you should go next door and whip some X-mas ass. If you have a whip. And what self-respecting dom wouldn't?

ok,

woo
    haaahahahahaa! they are still signing iand itls driving me nits! hahaha

I have 3 whips (or the class of whips i think you would feel have the most visual impac) t

I have a cat o nine (wit really has 12 leatehr cords not 9. also it has 3 hooks tied to flexline...thati s to make the scratch marks)

I have a "bullwhip" it is short tho because you dont want somethin to drag on the floor and the n over open skin you know? so it is like 3 feet or simethig and it has a ehavy handle or quirt. hahaha

i have a bamboo flapp style whip, it is nt a can e (none of those form e) it is thin strips of bamboo tied to gethere and wrapped with rawhid for handle. the flaps open and make a lound whistle sound and they hurt like a mother. hahahaa

I dont like crops they are so predictable. ugh. hahahahaaa

which should I take? I am putting on my best boots now SERIOUSLY hahaha

my joke cat mask?? hahaha like in ghost world? it was a joke gift...i dont really use it ubt it would be funny now...I cam be all "so I heard there was a party?? I brought Chips and Salsa!!" ahhahahahahahaaa!!!!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    okay sio they are talking about savign themselves so that is kinda like irony becuase of hte sugestion of the domme giear. hahaha and the sogns are prety bad. thye are listing ot some girl (i thik) who is singig about singing with her abot the great is theyre god. so its not chicago. peter cetera was like cool when I was a ikd with karate kid and that sutff

they werr pledging themseoves or sometig so it makes me wonder whatis so wierd to them about my rituals. hahahaaa

oh well the music sucks and that is bad byut whatever lifes they want! hahahaa

butif it gets past 1130 and they are blasting christian shit I am callig the cops! which is like against my mexifornian naturer but whatever. sonsabitchse call the cops on me when I wans listenign to mariachi as a joke. fucking racists hahahaaa

the greatest post in the hjistory of the innernuts.....:p[

did you know that if you put vodka into a glass with some ice and 7 up it makes a a really good drink

mmmm i do now!
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    the greatest post in the hjistory of the innernuts.....:p[

did you know that if you put vodka into a glass with some ice and 7 up it makes a a really good drink

mmmm i do now!
    i adeed cherry juice from the merachino cherries i hate the cherries bt i love the juice.

hahahaha that is retty funny too...like dirty but hahaha it s funny.

i didnt mean it to be dirty. hahahaha it is in my drink its vainilla vodka.

i hve pineapple juice too so i can have cake drinks. but they maje me all qeasy and stuff it drink too mabny

i keep hitting enter like it will psot like an IM hahahahahaa
  • Options
    haaahahahahaa! they are still signing iand itls driving me nits! hahaha

I have 3 whips (or the class of whips i think you would feel have the most visual impac) t

I have a cat o nine (wit really has 12 leatehr cords not 9. also it has 3 hooks tied to flexline...thati s to make the scratch marks)

I have a "bullwhip" it is short tho because you dont want somethin to drag on the floor and the n over open skin you know? so it is like 3 feet or simethig and it has a ehavy handle or quirt. hahaha

i have a bamboo flapp style whip, it is nt a can e (none of those form e) it is thin strips of bamboo tied to gethere and wrapped with rawhid for handle. the flaps open and make a lound whistle sound and they hurt like a mother. hahahaa

I dont like crops they are so predictable. ugh. hahahahaaa

which should I take? I am putting on my best boots now SERIOUSLY hahaha

my joke cat mask?? hahaha like in ghost world? it was a joke gift...i dont really use it ubt it would be funny now...I cam be all "so I heard there was a party?? I brought Chips and Salsa!!" ahhahahahahahaaa!!!!

Well, I think for visual impact, you have to go with to cat-O. Plus, you might get the "passion of the christ" crowd all riled up. Those christians can be filthy, filthy beasts! Anything with hooks on gets them seeing god. yeah.
    I have a crop, which impresses the vanilla girls, but gets me nowhere, so you are right to a point. Handcuffs usually finish the job for the girls I bring home.
    But you should put on your spikiest boots and march over and teach those hymn-singing suckers who is in charge.
    I am a horrible enabler, I know.....

ok
    "Should I tell you my room is walled up? In what way might I leave it? Here is how; Goodwill knows no obstacle. Nothing can stand before a deep desire. All I have to do is imagine a door." -Schultz

Trading stories with the leaves instead
  • Options
    Toolgarden wrote:
    Well, I think for visual impact, you have to go with to cat-O. Plus, you might get the "passion of the christ" crowd all riled up. Those christians can be filthy, filthy beasts! Anything with hooks on gets them seeing god. yeah.
    I have a crop, which impresses the vanilla girls, but gets me nowhere, so you are right to a point. Handcuffs usually finish the job for the girls I bring home.
    But you should put on your spikiest boots and march over and teach those hymn-singing suckers who is in charge.
    I am a horrible enabler, I know.....

ok
    what cuff s do you use? seriously, I use some canvas and iron ones that work way better than the traditional cop looki ng eosn. the ones i have (i only keep one set since mosty i just domme by boy. but my clients have their own that htey have to keep) i suggest them bvecayuse the visual is great. and no real leather. as a veggie it's like strange to wear what i don eat. hahaha

no t intending to stopm on toes abot crops but when you are a fem D crops are nut bustin visuals for bankers who think this is sluming and who think that if they feed yu one more 50 you will suck them off. hahahahaaaa oh but a whip gets them back ihn line hahahaa

i decided in a matur way not to go there an do that. buecause if i do the n i will be the same aw wsen they put bibes l sin
    bibles in my mailbox. an d when they take my pupmkins on hallows.

so i have one boot on nd i feel silly hahahaaa

the cat maks is on but liften up hahahaa

so why are yo wuth vanillas? if yu dont mid the questino?
  • Options
    Wow, I thought I was drunk till I read this... j/k, I am quite fucked up tonight and wondering if there was a drunk thread... they're not as common as they used to be...
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • Options
    i hate when u go to beed at 430am wasted off your ass and you wake up at 7 because u feel like complete shit and u cant go back to bed
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2