Options

Ba DA Ba DA BA DA! Everything is Groooovy!

failedpersephonefailedpersephone Posts: 3,424
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
HI there to all those chuckles out there! just wanted to let you all know that everything is A-OK we are the number one!!

yeah!!

Nothing alarming going on now at all!

I just wanted to start a thread so that we can have a place for good nice and kind waves of thought. Let's all just be happy together.

and be happy. and smile, because nothing whatsoever is wrong.

everyone get together and have a hearty belly laugh!

here I will start with the worlds funniest joke:

two kittens are sitting in a little basket, and the one kitten turns to the other kitten and says "you are cute"

the second kitten says "thank you! you aren't so bad yourself!"

hahahahhahahaa!!! ohh, that was gigglie wasn't it??

now it's your turn! post something innocuous and non-offensive to ALL walks of life!

beCause taking Offense is the noRm. AnYone who doesn't know that is just poo-poo headed and bad!

woopsie! hope I wasn't offensive there!!

YAY! for smilies and kittens!! YAY! (unless you are allergic to cats! woops! there I go again!)
IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,141
    That sounds like a dong gone good time! :)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    sigh eternallysigh eternally Chicago Posts: 421
    how many long island iced teas have you had so far?
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Kittens are always good for a smile. What always makes me smile and inspires me so much is THE former heavyweight CHAMPion of the world Muhammad Ali. He is an inspiration for one and all.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Yep THE CHAMP is pretty much synonymous with Muhammad Ali.

and for a good reason too!

I tell you, The boxing world sure MISSES the hell out of that C uriously O pinionated, R eliable, Y et oddly endearing individual.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Are you really getting this bent out of shape over it? C'mon. It's a freakin message board
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    HI there to all those chuckles out there! just wanted to let you all know that everything is A-OK we are the number one!!

yeah!!

Nothing alarming going on now at all!

I just wanted to start a thread so that we can have a place for good nice and kind waves of thought. Let's all just be happy together.

and be happy. and smile, because nothing whatsoever is wrong.

everyone get together and have a hearty belly laugh!

here I will start with the worlds funniest joke:

two kittens are sitting in a little basket, and the one kitten turns to the other kitten and says "you are cute"

the second kitten says "thank you! you aren't so bad yourself!"

hahahahhahahaa!!! ohh, that was gigglie wasn't it??

now it's your turn! post something innocuous and non-offensive to ALL walks of life!

beCause taking Offense is the noRm. AnYone who doesn't know that is just poo-poo headed and bad!

woopsie! hope I wasn't offensive there!!

YAY! for smilies and kittens!! YAY! (unless you are allergic to cats! woops! there I go again!)

I just got over the very trying Beautiful Mind phase of my life. How am I supposed to decipher anything this clever?
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i once cuddled an stray dream until its mummy came back and got it..

kittens are gorgeous... this thread is useless without kittens
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    us history always interests me.....just thinking about the founding of the us.....the BOSTON tea party, revolutionary war, the first constitutional congress, the LOUisiana purchase, the spanish american war.....what a country...
  • Options
    Yep THE CHAMP is pretty much synonymous with Muhammad Ali.

and for a good reason too!

I tell you, The boxing world sure MISSES the hell out of that C uriously O pinionated, R eliable, Y et oddly endearing individual.

I know what you mean! At times like these I always think of the greatest advice that my grandpappy ever told me. He said "Mook, always remember to LOok Under tablecloths and womens dressing rooms to locate wood".
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    I think reading this thread has actually changed my gender.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    You a dude again? niiice. ;)

come on, you know you want to post a pic of a little kitten! to keep our spirits up!

see? http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/i-ar-inosent-test-teh-dna.jpg
  • Options

Huh?

ARE YOU KIDDING YOURSELF harmless? Do you really think YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH calling yourself a woman?

I wish my son would stop putting caps lock on!
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    cutback wrote:
    us history always interests me.....just thinking about the founding of the us.....the BOSTON tea party, revolutionary war, the first constitutional congress, the LOUisiana purchase, the spanish american war.....what a country...

Hey CB, this is a friendly thread.....whyd'ya have to drag up the tea spilling scrap, you lilly livered, non tax paying, disrespectful, soap dodging revolutionist ?

BTW :D Kittens eh? We love 'em here.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    Huh?

ARE YOU KIDDING YOURSELF harmless? Do you really think YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH calling yourself a woman?

I wish my son would stop putting caps lock on!

hahahahahaha.....

But seriously, you'll need a greaseproof baking tray and six small ramekins for your souffle. This is the most complicated bit, so you must make sure that your preparation is perfect...

Ahem.. what?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Everything is just WONDERFUL. The Day is maRvelOus, Perfectly and this is the greatest pLacE I hAve ever viSited in the wHole world known as cyberspace.

total amusement factor of 10!!!!

who's with me on this one! aren't I speaking the honest by gum truth!

oh hella yeah! ;)
  • Options
    Not to dampen your mood...but this is just now making headlines

http://www.blacktable.com/images/0411pics/deadcat.jpg
    I'm trying to drink away the part of the day I cannot sleep away...
  • Options
    Not to dampen your mood...but this is just now making headlines

http://www.blacktable.com/images/0411pics/deadcat.jpg

thats the first time i've seen a pic of a fag inside a pussy.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Everything will be groovy at 11.30 tomorrow morning when I finish my first round of final exams. Then it's straight to the early house!
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

:D
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    :D

:D:D
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

then we need to talk, dunklies...*whispered* pm me big boy ;);) *aww crap my fake eyelashes got stuck.* :rolleyes: ahhh that's better.
  • Options
    :D:D

What The?!?!? :D:D:D Have some of that!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    then we need to talk, dunklies...*whispered* pm me big boy ;);) *aww crap my fake eyelashes got stuck.* :rolleyes: ahhh that's better.

i am right here snookums... those eyelashes are cuter than 12 kittens in a black bag sitting all cute next to some bricks unaware of what fate lies ahead of them.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    What The?!?!? Have some of that!

I'll end this battle of wits by respectfully withdrawing.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    I'll end this battle of wits by respectfully withdrawing.

are you catholic? ;)
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:
    are you catholic? ;)

Waste not, want not.;)
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,546
    Nice little mystery teaser.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    are you catholic? ;)

How did you guess?
  • Options
    Mooks and Dunk are both cat-olicks.

:D or so I have been told.
  • Options
    How did you guess?

repressed guilt complex, 3 bibles and a criminal conviction gave it away...