Options

Sweeney Todd. Oh yeah.

failedpersephonefailedpersephone Posts: 3,424
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
still speechless...

if you do not like this movie - then I am glad that I dont know you...and I will personally eat your spleen in a gravy sauce made from the boiled essence of your liver...

because it is just that good of a movie...

have a great day.
IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Wow. You cook too? ;)
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    i can't wait to see this.
  • Options
    I've never seen it so you better change your signature. :(

;)
  • Options
    Wow. You cook too? ;)

yes, actually I do -and I am a vegetarian, so the fact that i will willingly eat an animal (you, for example) says a lot about either my sanity or my belief in the wonder that IS this movie...

*I was going to say that I would filet your genitals, sear them in a light garlic and olive oil fusion, and eat them while you watched...but I thought that would be a little bit weird... ;)

btw, how're you Master Dunne???
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Can't wait for this....

Massive Tim Burton fan..... And Johnny Depp? *swoon*

:p:D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    yes, actually I do -and I am a vegetarian, so the fact that i will willingly eat an animal (you, for example) says a lot about either my sanity or my belief in the wonder that IS this movie...

*I was going to say that I would filet your genitals, sear them in a light garlic and olive oil fusion, and eat them while you watched...but I thought that would be a little bit weird... ;)

btw, how're you Master Dunne???

How am I? Well I'm feelin' all squishy inside after readin that post!!! I"ll get the garlic press!!! :p
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    Oh lord, I think I may be a lesbian

because THAT is not a safe -baby lamb swoon going on down south.
  • Options
    I am so excited so this movie!! I'm making my mom go with us to see it too!
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    It does look potentially amazing.

Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham-Carter in a musical! :D what's not to love.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    still speechless...

if you do not like this movie - then I am glad that I dont know you...and I will personally eat your spleen in a gravy sauce made from the boiled essence of your liver...

have a great day.
    Wow

I almost hope it's a dud:D
    the Minions
  • Options
    I can't fuckin wait for this movie to come to the UK :) ...looks excellent.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    that was my ex Gf's favorite movie/musical..........I will not see it just because she's a whore.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    still speechless...

have a great day.

I'm glad to hear this was good. :)

We're planning to go see it right after Christmas.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    I am going with a friend to see this tomorrow! I just know its gonna rock.
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmUOee7fRRQ

My brother played a road sweeper in the movie of this.
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I want to see this SO bad. I had the original recording from 1979 with Angela Lansbury and Len Cariou. I know ALL the words to all the songs! And my annoying small town hasn't BROUGHT it here this week. AAAARGH.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008