Options

I can't seem to answer PM's...so -

failedpersephonefailedpersephone Posts: 3,424
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I am sorry to any and all that have PM'd me in the past few hours...

I think something is wrong with my computer.

anyhow - I am fine - a bit busy...but things are looking up.

:D thanks for your time - sorry about using a thread to say this, I just didnt want anyone to think I was an ignoring douchebag. ;)
IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    You ignoring douchebag!

j/k... I had better things to do tonight anyway :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    You ignoring douchebag!

j/k... I had better things to do tonight anyway :D

:D hahahaaa

thanks HLF - I figured you would come in on that one! (by the way the initials for you username makes me think of Will Ferrell in ELF...so, you kinda look like that in my head...which isn't a sucky thing since I love Will Ferrell.)

wait, you have better things to do than ME???

*sniff*
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    :D hahahaaa

thanks HLF - I figured you would come in on that one! (by the way the initials for you username makes me think of Will Ferrell in ELF...so, you kinda look like that in my head...which isn't a sucky thing since I love Will Ferrell.)

wait, you have better things to do than ME???

*sniff*

Well... all in moderation. ;)

LOL that's funny... I look like Will Ferrel in your head.... hahaha
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison