Andy Griffith...would you or wouldnt you??

failedpersephonefailedpersephone Posts: 3,424
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
yeah, I know!! I am pretty freaking close to buying Andy Griffith singing hymns on itunes.

because the itunes thingy suggest it.

it was suggested by itunes based on my previous purchases

what the fuck!!!

:eek:

the thing is, I might actually like this! I mean, I love the hell out of the TV show...and right now on TCM they are showing "a Face in the Crowd"

and I have plenty of sangria left...so I am thinking, why not - Andy, I'm game.

so my question is this: does anyone else own Andy Griffith? and if so are his hymns the way to go or would you go with his country style songs??

oh what the hell maybe I will buy both. oh, by the way is he dead? that would suck if he was dead...I mean I think Don Knotts is dead, and Opie was horribly disfigured by puberty...

*Edit* based on my purchase it is now suggesting Tennessee Ernie Ford.

dear god!
IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    *Edit* based on my purchase it is now suggesting Tennessee Ernie Ford.

dear god!
    You load sixteen tons and what do you get............
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    You know, I watch an episode or two of The Andy Griffith show every single day. Not kidding....God bless TV Land.

Go on and give in. It's your world; rock it as you see fit!
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Haha, I think I have him singing on some of my Christmas albums. As I recall he does have a decent voice. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    no.
    www.myspace.com
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Listen to it before you buy it. Right?