***Official "PJ COME BACK TO SOUTH AMERICA" Thread***

Comments

• solat_girlsolat_girl Posts: 1,498
    Shows in 2007 ?
    Difficulties exist. By example, the baby of Stone and the baby of Mike :)... the price of the tickets :eek: ... But really I find that the band is finding new possibilities for the shows... I can be wrong, but I find that in this tour they are seeking presentations in festivals, stadiums, arenas... Much better for us... In 2005, Brasil: more than 150.000 people/ 5 days ! Argentina and Chile: I don't know exactly, but thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands ....

OH, GOD!.... It would be pure happiness! :o

And now... only for girls! (or not ! :D)
    You, in the front of the stage and.... SUDDENLY... : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqF47DVWvkA

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ! "Medical emergency ! A cardiologist, please..." h
    Great video Rita, thanks.
  • Are you listening to us?

Get down to South America to bring some happiness to our PJ fans lives, ok?

PJ come back to SA!!!
    °º:::..a human being that was given to fly..:::º°
  • OMG, that was funny! :D

But it's all your fault! It was you who chose the username, I was only spreading an useful information. :p

*still laughing*

Yeah.. I know... I think that, one day Vedder will said in the middle of a concert: "And this song goes to... Annie. Thanks man !"
    "O mundo do faz de conta é uma verdadeira mentira...!"
  • Yeah.. I know... I think that, one day Vedder will said in the middle of a concert: "And this song goes to... Annie. Thanks man !"

And I'll be at that show and I'll laugh a lot!!!

*laughing a lot*

*laughing a lot*
    I want to be there too :D:D
  • Pearl10.BRPearl10.BR Posts: 403

*laughing a lot*

I want to be there too ! :D:D:D

PEARL JAM! COME BACK TO SOUTH AMERICA ! COME BACK FOR... ANNIE ! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    *** My real identity: ReleasemePJ ***

*** "After silence, that wich comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music" ***(Aldous Huxley)

*** http://br.youtube.com/Pearl10 ***

• I want to be there too ! :D:D:D

PEARL JAM! COME BACK TO SOUTH AMERICA ! COME BACK FOR... ANNIE ! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yes... and with free ticket for she/he .... Acess on the stage, backstage.... =D
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    Yes... and with free ticket for she/he .... Acess on the stage, backstage.... =D

Annie, recebeu os DVDs?
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Yes... and with free ticket for she/he .... Acess on the stage, backstage.... =D

How people on this message pit like dreaming... :D:D:D
  • hguz73hguz73 Posts: 245
    Para Seguir Con Eso De Los Sueños...no Se Olviden De Peru Por Favor..
    :DGOOD MORNING FOR EVERYBODY! :D

How people on this message pit like dreaming... :D:D:D

Ah ah ah ! :D:D:D Very good !

hguz73 wrote:
    Para Seguir Con Eso De Los Sueños...no Se Olviden De Peru Por Favor..

Hi, hguz73! Bienvenido ! Welcome ! :)

C'MON PEARL JAM ! BRASIL,ARGENTINA, CHILE, PERU.... Everybody expect for you, guys! COME BACK ! Why not in.... ;).... november/december 2007 ?!

*** "After silence, that wich comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music" ***(Aldous Huxley)

• Annie, recebeu os DVDs?

Oh, recebí.... Tava pra te agradecer mas, não te encontrava ON....
    Thanks girl... !

Bien venido/venida hguz73....
  • Hello!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but Mike said:(

'We are going to Europe and they playing Lallapalooza, then we are taking a break for a while, we have been on road for about a year and half'
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Hello!!!!!!!!!!

'We are going to Europe and they playing Lallapalooza, then we are taking a break for a while, we have been on road for about a year and half'

Eu sabia disso... Apesar de se querer antes... essas bandas de cá... apenas em 2008 e, olhe lá...
    Hello!!!!!!!!!!

:(
    When did he said that?
    solat_girl wrote:
    When did he said that?
    http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003567818

:( (..........Today, specially, ............ no words........) :(

• Hello!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck??? [sorry guys, I had to say that dirty word!]

Damn! This saturday wasn't that good already, and now this!

I am just... pissed!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    OK.
    MY BIGGER FEAR....

2006: England, USA, Canada, USA, Ireland, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Greece, USA, Australia, USA.
    2007: Portugal, Spain, Germany, Poland, Italy, Austria, England, Germany, Denmark, Holland, Belgium, USA. :mad: :mad:
    2008: Australia, Canada, Ireland, , Switzerland, USA (apparently not South), Italy, France, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Japan...... :mad: :mad: :mad:
    2009: Italy, Portugal, France, Spain, USA (including South)..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    2010: no tour :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    2011: England, USA, Canada, USA, Ireland, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Greece, USA, Australia, USA :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

South America ?

• OK.
    MY BIGGER FEAR....

2006: England, USA, Canada, USA, Ireland, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Greece, USA, Australia, USA.
    2007: Portugal, Spain, Germany, Poland, Italy, Austria, England, Germany, Denmark, Holland, Belgium, USA. :mad: :mad:
    2008: Australia, Canada, Ireland, , Switzerland, USA (apparently not South), Italy, France, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Japan...... :mad: :mad: :mad:
    2009: Italy, Portugal, France, Spain, USA (including South)..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    2011: England, USA, Canada, USA, Ireland, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Greece, USA, Australia, USA :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

South America ?

I'm feeling the same fear as you... :(
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    OK.
    MY BIGGER FEAR....

South America ?

ahahahah

so you can forsee the future?
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
    ahahahah
    so you can forsee the future?
    No !...No!...No!
    Only... bad omens and... probabilities, statistics, scientifics estimates... :D

Oh, God ! Sorry... but... as well as Simone...
    What the fuck??? New album. A tour (2006). A new tour in the same places (2007). And no more tours. :confused: It's crazy !:confused:

OK.
    MY BIGGER FEAR....

South America ?
    That was funny :D......................................................................................... but sad at the same time :(

:mad::(:mad::mad::mad:
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    :mad::mad::(:mad::mad:
    > south american people
    :(:mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • MaR_18MaR_18 Posts: 49
    Hello!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sad right now... really, really bad news for me. :(

OK.
    MY BIGGER FEAR....

South America ?

haha... It's funny... and sad... and I totally share the feeling :mad: :mad: :mad:
    ::.:: Don't It Make U Smile? ::.::
    :DGOOD MORNING FOR EVERYBODY! :D

HAPPY EASTER!..... FELIZ PÁSCOA!..... PASCUA FELIZ !
    solat_girl wrote:
    :mad::(:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    :mad::mad::(:mad::mad:
    > south american people
    :(:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Perfect, Lore....!

Well.... "....we are taking a break for a while..." . It cannot be SO bad... Depends...
    "A pause" ?!?!?! .......... Four months? :D .... Eight months? :(..... A year? :( :mad: .... A year and half ? :( :( :mad: :mad:......
    :(Damn!:(

Happy Easter for everyone! :)

But I'm still mad :mad:
    No more tours ?!?!
    AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

"..... Give me more, more, more, much more chocolate, PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE !....."

:mad: Damn ! :mad:

• Oh, yes! I'm drowning myself into chocolate too, just to stop the sadness. :(
    Oh, yes! I'm drowning myself into chocolate too, just to stop the sadness. :(
    I wish I could do the same, but I don't have any chocolate right now, but it's ok, I ate lots of it yesterday :p
    Oh, yes! I'm drowning myself into chocolate too, just to stop the sadness. :(

"... And colors turn to gray (...) It's sad..."
    .................. (Eddie Vedder)

• "... And colors turn to gray (...) It's sad..."
    .................. (Eddie Vedder)

:D I really love this song! One of the best, imo.

But, this is a sad situation, isn't it? You see your favorite band live once, and when you think you are going to see them again soon... the only solution right now is to eat chocolate! :mad::(:cool::):p:D (I hope see them again at least in December 2008/9...)...