Options

To the women here: an apology

reversedarwinismreversedarwinism Posts: 1,151
edited October 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I actually got banned a while back for posting a rude thread about women. I agree with the banning. I don't think I've ever posted anything that would cause me to get banned before, not even close. But this was very rude. I was very hurt and kinda drunk at the time. So even though I don't really know anyone here and don't really have opinions of yall personally, I apoligize if anyone read that and took offense.
bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    shareshare Posts: 551
    Sorry, i didn't see it.
    Could you re-post it for me?
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    share wrote:
    Sorry, i didn't see it.
    Could you re-post it for me?

Yeah, I missed it and am unable to decide if it was offensive unless you post it again. :D;) j/k
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    angie76angie76 Posts: 646
    That must of been before I came on here. Well it's cool that you are apologizing. Im glad I didn't see it. But yeah being really hurt and drunk is a bad time to post on a message board.
    Dig a ditch deep enough
    To keep you clear of the sun
    You've been burned more than once
    You don't think much of trust
  • Options
    That is actually very big of you to apologize. I don't actually remember the thread but I am very rarely offended by anything on here... I am actually rarely offended :p Except for the time someone thought I was actually from Alberta :eek: :p Welcome back :)
  • Options
    monster95monster95 Posts: 127
    NEVER EVER DRINK AND HARD DRIVE !!!!! hahaha
    I plan to live forever.so far so good !
  • Options
    Not specifically related, but this reminded me of something I came across lately. Apparently Google is now, or will soon be, offering a program called Goggle in which if you send an email between 11pm and 7am, after you hit send it asks you a short series of math questions and if you take a long time or have a significant amount of wrong answers it asks you if you're sure you want to send the email.
    I've heard it's intercepted a lot of potentially embarassing/harmful drunken emails.
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    I actually got banned a while back for posting a rude thread about women. I agree with the banning. I don't think I've ever posted anything that would cause me to get banned before, not even close. But this was very rude. I was very hurt and kinda drunk at the time. So even though I don't really know anyone here and don't really have opinions of yall personally, I apoligize if anyone read that and took offense.

dude whaaaat??????? you were banned? thats not cool. we've hadd some fun in drinking threads in the past. I have never found anything you post offensive!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315

It's a message board on the internet....why should anyone get offended?
    :confused:

You seem like a good guy anyway..:)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    I got banned once. I posted some copyright stuff (Its was the newest Harry Potter book, right before it came out) the mods took it down, I put it back up so I got banned for a few days, then I got drunk and told the mods to f off and I was banned for life. I waited a week and begged and begged. Not a smart thing to do.
    I'll be back
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Sorry, I missed that thread. Glad you're back though. I like it when people are allowed to come back. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."