Options

Felix Jones will have a better career than Darren McFadden

reversedarwinismreversedarwinism Posts: 1,151
edited May 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Mark my words people... Well, I guess I just did that. This will be true, and not only because Jones had the great fortune of being drafted as a Cowboy. I think McFadden will be a bust all on his own.
bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    who are these people? football?
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options
    yeah, rookies that just got drafted. I like baseball and basketball, but don't actually get into them like football.
  • Options
    stylo17stylo17 Posts: 1,001
    as a Cowboys fan, I hope you're right.
    6/11/08 WPB

♬♪♫ and I will not, grow tired of crayon stars and fire

♬♪♫ cause a soldier's death is so much better than defeat just hanging around
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    stylo17 wrote:
    Agreed.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    stylo17 wrote:

I just think McFadden runs faster, but weaker. May be he won't do as well on the next level.
  • Options
    chikevinchikevin Posts: 421
    Mark my words people... Well, I guess I just did that. This will be true, and not only because Jones had the great fortune of being drafted as a Cowboy. I think McFadden will be a bust all on his own.
    sounds like hometown thinking. i mean, i hope it works out for you, but jeez, at least have a reason beyond "mcfadden runs faster, but is weaker.'

if you want to talk about mcfadden's fumbles or something, at least site it.

just don't simply be a homer.

that's just annoying.
  • Options
    Yeah ok, but the fact that he did go to the Cowboys and McFadden went to the Raiders is sure something. That aside,I've had this feeling all along that McFadden is going to be a bust. I didn't know that Jones would go to the Cowboys. Thought that way Vince Young would be too, but I hope I'm wrong about him. And Michael Vick and apparently I'm right about that one.
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    two busts on one team...

haha, poor raider fans.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    chikevinchikevin Posts: 421
    Yeah ok, but the fact that he did go to the Cowboys and McFadden went to the Raiders is sure something. That aside,I've had this feeling all along that McFadden is going to be a bust. I didn't know that Jones would go to the Cowboys. Thought that way Vince Young would be too, but I hope I'm wrong about him. And Michael Vick and apparently I'm right about that one.
    home-town-ism hurts my head.

and...i can't stand the raiders, but jeez, if you throw it out there, at least back it up.
  • Options
    gleemonexgleemonex Posts: 848
    Felix Jones may turn out to be an ok runningback, but lol at the Cowgirls passing up Rashard Mendenhall for Felix Jones.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    gleemonex wrote:
    Felix Jones may turn out to be an ok runningback, but lol at the Cowgirls passing up Rashard Mendenhall for Felix Jones.
    That was an easy decision, they did not need two backs like Barber, they needed to complement barber, plus they drafted the Georgia Tech back later on who can be an every down back like Barber. Plus I think under Jason Garret the running is going to complement the passing game.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    I have a different view. I think McFadden will be worth his weight in gold.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    Chris Wells will be better than both- combined
  • Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    Brett Favre.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    hard to say, Jones will be behind Barber, and the Raiders are going to suck for a long time.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...