Options

My kidney stone just came out.

reversedarwinismreversedarwinism Posts: 1,151
edited February 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Biggest one I've ever passed. I can see why I was in so much pain. I've had one may be two that were more painful, but this is definately the biggest. Anyone else afflicted? Its a distinct feeling.
bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jesus christ.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I had one once. Not fun. :( Glad it's passed though. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    and you are still conscious?
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    YIKES!!!!! :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    I feel for you! My husband has gotten them in the past and had to be hospitalized for the pain, and my cat just had surgery for a bladder stone, but I have never have one!

Get better soon! I hear they really can get quite painful.
  • Options
    What does it feel like when it's coming out???? This is what I've always wondered.

My roommate got one in college, and she seriously looked like she wanted to die. It was sickening just to *see* someone in that much pain.
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    My dad used to get kidney stones constantly.
    No lie, he must of had at least 20-30 of them or more.
    He had them so often over the course of many, many years
    that he built up a tolerance to the pain.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    What does it feel like when it's coming out???? This is what I've always wondered.

My roommate got one in college, and she seriously looked like she wanted to die. It was sickening just to *see* someone in that much pain.
    For me it was like a bladder infection, but 10 times worse. :) That's what I thought it was originally, but when the pain kept getting worse I knew what it was. Of course it was on a weekend and in the middle of the night. lol
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    never, thank goodness.

sounds PAINFUL!!!!!!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options

Coming out the urethra isn't the problem. It felt like ...... a second or two of blocked urine then it bursts out. Kinda intense moment. the painful part is when its making its way from the kidney to the bladder. I felt that last Saturday and Sunday. I did have to go to the hospital this time and I got some pain medication. My sister and I both make stones and I don't think anyone esle in the family does. People say its comparable to child birth, but I doubt that. I still rank bad mouth pain higher than this too.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • Options
    I can only pray hat I never get one.
    Hope ya feel better.
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    My dad used to get kidney stones constantly.
    No lie, he must of had at least 20-30 of them or more.
    He had them so often over the course of many, many years
    that he built up a tolerance to the pain.
    This is true

I've had 9 stones in 6 years... the last three were the biggest but the first 2 I had to be hospitalized for. I have several in a jar at home about the size of a sandburr.
    the Minions