Pearl Jam Onesie?

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Does anyone know where I can get a PJ onesie that isn't the stickman? Gracias.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    you know, one of my jobs, i work in a baby dept. and right outside the store, there's a t-shirt logo shop... i should just make a bulk of pearl jam baby clothing.
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • 58823005882300 Posts: 813
    Try razzle.com.
  • October22 wrote:
    fuck is a "onesie"?

i think its one of those 1 piece pajamas that have the flap in the butt to poop out of. just a guess.
    i think its one of those 1 piece pajamas that have the flap in the butt to poop out of. just a guess.

You have one don't you?
  • LOL no I actually wish I had a PJ onesie,,,since I'm 6'7 that would look pretty fucking funny. I love the show scrubs though and he uses the term alot.
  • ringoringo Posts: 504
    5882300 wrote:
    Try razzle.com.

I think you meant zazzle.com. I picked a few onesies/shirts for my daughter from there about a year ago.

I just tried razzle.com for the heck of it and I would say don't go there if you are at work or around young children.
    d'oh
  • I've seen a bunch. Its not hard... go to google...

type: Pearl Jam (space) Baby clothes
  • footstepsfootsteps Posts: 20
    try cafepress.com.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Thanks all.

And btw, a onesie is a one piece t-shirt thingey that buttons in between the legs. They're for babies.
  • hidinghiding Posts: 290
    I am going to get one made for myself, I am 6'0". I'll wear it the next time i see pj. gotta get one with the footies.
    one love

respect
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    hiding wrote:
    I am going to get one made for myself, I am 6'0". I'll wear it the next time i see pj. gotta get one with the footies.

Well, they're technically not "onesies", but you can find pjs w/ footies for adults here: http://www.jumpinjammerz.com/.

A onesie looks like this: http://yayarocks.com/products.php?o=bnd&f=Pearl%20Jam
    ringo wrote:
    I think you meant zazzle.com. I picked a few onesies/shirts for my daughter from there about a year ago.

I just tried razzle.com for the heck of it and I would say don't go there if you are at work or around young children.

I think you are right oops!!!! That's funny!
    LOL no I actually wish I had a PJ onesie,,,since I'm 6'7 that would look pretty fucking funny. I love the show scrubs though and he uses the term alot.

Scrubs is one of my favs too. If you happen to get yourself a onsie for a 6'7 person please post a pic I would wet myself.