"Pearl Jam and Coffee"

haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
edited December 2007 in The Porch
After 12 hour sometimes break-less work days in retail and a post office at christmas, and homework into the night, tonights the final push - and [oohhh] i'm still alive. I'm escaping with the headphones on and caffinated drinks being pumped into my body... and i WILL get it done, (I think I can I think I can) i will not sleep or rest my tired feet from the tedium of two jobs.
AND DON'T IT MAKE ME SMILE! So with the load up of procrastinated projects and hours devoted to working for a very needy boss, when my friends always ask me, "How're ya going to do it?!" I say to them four simple words: PEARL JAM AND COFFEE.
thats the motto.
maybe i'll make a t-shirt.

The Yield and Macchiato combo are taking the pitch...
GOOOOO TEAAAAAAM!
live pearl jam is best pearl jam
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Steph- bringing the crazy since 1988.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • 8-10 page paper on the American Health Care System due at 9:30 am. It is now 2:50 am and I have two pages done.

Its Thursday and I have slept in my bed just once since Sunday.

My motto would be "Pearl Jam and Rockstar" but my fucking headphones broke yesterday. So unfortunately for me it's "Rockstar and annoying fucking girls who don't understand that you are supposed to be quiet in a library".

So good luck to all those who may be overloaded, overworked, and underpaid.
    "Don't lose your inner heat...ever" - EV 5/13/06
  • haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    Hinny wrote:
    Steph- bringing the crazy since 1988.
    uniquely brewed, japanese import.
    8-10 page paper on the American Health Care System due at 9:30 am. It is now 2:50 am and I have two pages done.

Its Thursday and I have slept in my bed just once since Sunday.

My motto would be "Pearl Jam and Rockstar" but my fucking headphones broke yesterday. So unfortunately for me it's "Rockstar and annoying fucking girls who don't understand that you are supposed to be quiet in a library".

So good luck to all those who may be overloaded, overworked, and underpaid.
    hear hear!

only midnight here, but got a lengthy video project to do (given to fly included!) and 2 other projects..
    'SLEEPING IS GIVING IN'!!!
  • I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE!

The entire library is vacant, there is no reason for you to come sit at the computer next to me.

Douchebags.

I wish i had some headphones so I could head over to http://www.pearljamlive.com.
    I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE!

The entire library is vacant, there is no reason for you to come sit at the computer next to me.

Douchebags.

I wish i had some headphones so I could head over to http://www.pearljamlive.com.
    thats like when you're on the bus or in a movie theatre and the place is empty... but someone has to sit right next to you or in the theatre in front of you...
  • Hey, Steph.
    You can do it! And so you WILL!
    Can't wait to see that video ;)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • JwmccJwmcc Posts: 451
    8-10 page paper on the American Health Care

So is the system good, bad, needs overhaul?
  • The system definitely needs overhaul, it's just a matter of how you want to go about it.

I really knew very little about it before I started this paper and unfortunately I didn't have enough to time to go through all the information.

The class is titled American Diversity and the professor is a bleeding heart liberal so I wrote a purposefully biased paper that suggests Democrats have all the answers and will be able to bring about the necessary changes.

Still not done though! Paper is due in an hour and half, I just need to fix up my citations and bibliography, should be done with about 30 min to spare!

I probably would have been done an hour ago if I could stay away from the Pit.
  • JwmccJwmcc Posts: 451
    Ha! I hated having to do that back in college but once in a while you gotta do what you gotta do for the high marks.

I always found the best part of going through those four day work/school/no sleep benders was when it was finally over you could just crash for 12 hours without a care in the world.
    Jw
    Hey, Steph.
    You can do it! And so you WILL!
    Can't wait to see that video ;)
    finished it! hahaha.
    can you believe i was shooting to do the whole song!?

anywyas, i'm on the bus in 20 min to go and drop the projects off (i didnt finish one)

victory mocha and spin through vitalogy shall ensue...
  • finished it! hahaha.
    can you believe i was shooting to do the whole song!?

anywyas, i'm on the bus in 20 min to go and drop the projects off (i didnt finish one)

victory mocha and spin through vitalogy shall ensue...
    Yay! I bet yours is gonna be the best. :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    yuk its what 7 days before Xmas and I'm still not done................10-15 pages to go!!
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
    oh noooos.
    but at least tis the season for peppermint mochas and 10c christmas singles!!!