kenny vs. spenny

Roll ModelRoll Model Posts: 70
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
does anyone else out there love this show?
kenny's cheating antics are genius, i can't believe spenny hasn't caught on...
what an idiot ;)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Of course he's caught on, but then they wouldn't have a show.
    And I don't think it's possible for anyone to be that bad at everything he does (Spenny).
    That said, it is usually an entertaining watch. My GF was putting it down, and questioning my decency for watching it, but I caught her laughing.
  • RyeGuyRyeGuy Posts: 215
    this show is really funny. The best one is when they see who can eat the most meat.
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense." Ed Ved

"No one cares about climbing stairs, Nothing at the top no more." Chris Cornell
    RockMan wrote:
    this show is really funny. The best one is when they see who can eat the most meat.
    I dunno, the weekend without talk was funny too.
    And seeing Spenny in a plastic bubble, with dog shit, rolling it down a hill was disgustingly hilarious.
    The only humiliation I think I've ever seen Kenny have to do is to let Spenny pull out his body hairs with needle nose pliers...
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    it's a brilliant show. i find myself watching it whenever i can.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    i've only seen the farting contest and it was hilarious.

i can't believe i just said that.
  • inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    the beer contest was great, i should try that sometime
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
    inmyrvm wrote:
    the beer contest was great, i should try that sometime
    Is that the one where whoever puked first lost, and they could only drink beer all weekend (and Kenny cheated, as usual, and Spenny had no clue, as usual)?
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    Rygar wrote:
    Is that the one where whoever puked first lost, and they could only drink beer all weekend (and Kenny cheated, as usual, and Spenny had no clue, as usual)?
    I also believe the beer had no alcohol, which added to it lol.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    kenshunt wrote:
    I also believe the beer had no alcohol, which added to it lol.
    Yeah there was a digusting involvement of puke in that one, if I remember correctly...
  • I love this show! I cannot watch just one episode, i watch several in a row. I love marathoning it on youtube

The "fart" one and the one where they cannot touch the grounds is crazy funny, and the who can live in the van!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    edited June 2014
    It is amusing at times, but I think most of it is pretty scripted or planned, so not a big fan because if that. Was better before anyone knew who these guys are.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata