Options

Has anyone here ever rented an RV for Bonnaroo?

Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Four of us are thinking of renting a RV for Bonnaroo this year. I have never rented or even driven one before but we are looking for a little comfort if we take this trip. Any info would be appreciated. Never too soon to plan right?
I am trying to see how hard they are to drive, park and maintain at the festival. Also prices if anyone has rented before. Thanks!
Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    I've never driven one or rented one before, but I think it's a great idea. I went to Roo last year, and I think the only drawback was not sleeping in. By sleeping in a tent the sun woke us up at 7am each morning. With an RV we could have had the AC on all night and slept in to get energy back to stay up late (music went til approx 5am so sleeping in til at least noon is key if you can).

I'm sure having AC and sleeping in don't sound like big points, but I think both are key to having fun at Bonnaroo.

I know I'll be getting an RV if I can find ppl to split with - if not I may end up buying a couple of shade tents (it's so hot that having shade or AC is like heaven).
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    We did it in '04 to Bonnaroo. Definately make sure you have it reserved early, and that the renter is atleast 25 y.o.