Options

Tila Tequila

timrothtimroth Posts: 215
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I know a guilty pleasure. I am glad she picked the dude, that chick was ugly.

ps. Tila is hot.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073

me neither but it's probably better that way!!!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440

ditto

I thought that maybe it was a brand of tequila that i had never heard of before
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    I thought so, too...considering it was a "guilty pleasure".
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    Lizard wrote:

she looks like a bleached blonde alien...
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    what a waste of flesh. she's excrement with perky tits and self-tanner.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    I heard she's not even bi

What a waste
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    timroth wrote:
    I know a guilty pleasure. I am glad she picked the dude, that chick was ugly.

ps. Tila is hot.

tila is NOT hott!!!! she looks like an ALIEN!!!! she has a nice body i guess but most of the time her head is HUUUUGE. And Dani was WAY manly hahahahaha
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    prism wrote:
    she looks like a bleached blonde alien...

EXXXACTLY!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    Hey! I liked Dani!!
    Ok she looked kinda butch, but she was WAY better for Tila than Bobby.

Bobby was way too possessive and came across kinda fratboyish at times during the season.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Hey! I liked Dani!!
    Ok she looked kinda butch, but she was WAY better for Tila than Bobby.

Bobby was way too possessive and came across kinda fratboyish at times during the season.

yeah dani was awesome but she just looked real manly and i thought it was funny. :D i liked how she gracefully walked away at the end. She took it like a man!! hahahahaha but seriously? i thought it SUCKED the way tila told bobby he was the one before even dismissing dani. Then the way they kept making out and didnt NOTICE dani left???!!! oh my god and it SUPER SUCKED the way she ran after her just to say "tell your family i will miss them" :eek: WTF!!!!!

• Options
    angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    long red wrote:
    what a waste of flesh. she's excrement with perky tits and self-tanner.
    +1
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • Options
    the few episodes i actually saw of this made me reach a couple conclusions:

-tila looks like a quivering chihuaha, the kind that bark at nothing and shake uncontrollably
    -never was there a dating show where the host seemed to be reading from a cue card more than this one (c'mon even brett micheals could fake sincerity more than this broad!)
    -towards the end especially, the contestants genuinely seemed to get along, or at least not have a problem with each other at all. this lead to tila trying to stir shit up for ratings by saying awkward shit like "guys, i totally feel tension in this room. are you guys like, totally mad at each other?"

give me another flavor of love any day!
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    I liked Dani better...but she wasn't the right fit for the myspace whore.
  • Options
    I would gladly end my own live to remain ignorant about this....
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    xkevvxxkevvx Posts: 348
    I've never actually sat here and watched the show, but I've seen Tila and I must say....she's creepy looking.
  • Options
    xkevvxxkevvx Posts: 348
    And wow, I didn't read this whole thread when I made my other post, but I was gonna say she looks like an alien, but didn't wanna be rude. But luckily everybody else says the saem thing!

I bet everyone who says they don't know who she is watched EVERY episode. Yup.

These shows, this and the bret Michaels one, and the Flavor Flav one, and the New York one.....they need to end. It's retarded.
  • Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    dani's rap kinda really scared me. it was scary.
    past few weeks i've been hitting the bong at my buddy's place and this show kept coming on. kinda got used to it. watched the final six episodes. i'm glad i can at least say i was high while doing so. definite guilty pleasure.
  • Options
    xkevvx wrote:
    I bet everyone who says they don't know who she is watched EVERY episode. Yup.

yup yuppppp! ya aint gotta lie to kick it! :cool:
    and hey, ROCK OF LOVE was SUPER retarded but damn addicting!!!! Get reddie for ROL2 jan. 13th kidz!!!!

• Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/2008/01/02/4749697-ap.html
    Haha, another staged reality bs waste of TV space ;)
    Just like Brian Griffin!
  • Options
    inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    she looks like a space alien
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Wow, the human kindness is really overflowing here.
    If this is what an alien looks like, then come get us:

http://pokeronamac.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/tila-tequila.jpg

There is an awful lot of stone throwing in glasshouses going on here.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Wow, the human kindness is really overflowing here.
    If this is what an alien looks like, then come get us:

http://pokeronamac.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/tila-tequila.jpg

There is an awful lot of stone throwing in glasshouses going on here.
    have ya seen any of the NON airbrushed pics? :D DEFINITE case of alien-looky-likey going on there.

It's not as if anybody here knows the girl... you star in a programme where lesbians and straight men compete for your 'love' well you can expect ridicule :) . The only way I coudl see someone doing something like that is if they can laugh at themselves... if they can't laugh at themselves and 'star in' stuff like that, well they need us to laugh at them :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    have ya seen any of the NON airbrushed pics? :D DEFINITE case of alien-looky-likey going on there.

It's not as if anybody here knows the girl... you star in a programme where lesbians and straight men compete for your 'love' well you can expect ridicule :) . The only way I coudl see someone doing something like that is if they can laugh at themselves... if they can't laugh at themselves and 'star in' stuff like that, well they need us to laugh at them :)
    Here are some non airbrushed pictures of her:
    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://hotandnerdy.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/hn-tila-acne-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://hotandnerdy.wordpress.com/2007/10/30/tila-tequila-needs-a-dermatologist/&h=749&w=500&sz=108&hl=en&start=33&um=1&tbnid=ewXbmGZ-qsNtIM:&tbnh=141&tbnw=94&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtila%2Btequila%26start%3D18%26ndsp%3D18%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

And again, human kindness is really overflowing. Alien in that her face is shaped rather angular? Well, that cannot be helped. And to make fun of that is truly tasteless. Her skin is uneven, but so is most everyone's.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    shes wack ,,hot body though
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://hotandnerdy.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/hn-tila-acne-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://hotandnerdy.wordpress.com/2007/10/30/tila-tequila-needs-a-dermatologist/&h=749&w=500&sz=108&hl=en&start=33&um=1&tbnid=ewXbmGZ-qsNtIM:&tbnh=141&tbnw=94&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtila%2Btequila%26start%3D18%26ndsp%3D18%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

And again, human kindness is really overflowing. Alien in that her face is shaped rather angular? Well, that cannot be helped. And to make fun of that is truly tasteless. Her skin is uneven, but so is most everyone's.
    Thanks... but I don't really wanna get into a google image search contest over her. I don't know much about her... but the pics on the official site were pretty scary :eek:

As for the second paragraph :eek: 'she looks like an alien' hardly comes close to being in the list of 'worst insults' or anything to be offended over... and 'shaped rather angular'? Well... um... yip! :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    TrixieCat wrote:

How can you defend her? Look at the trash show she's in! Look what she does for a living. Look how SHE treats people! I think putting herself out there like that and acting like her shit doesn't stink CERTAINLY opens her up to criticism. She's a reality whore. I understand the glass houses comment, she's way out of my league body wise. But she acts like she's some hot poa when in reality she has the face of a freaky, ugly alien.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    How can you defend her? Look at the trash show she's in! Look what she does for a living. Look how SHE treats people! I think putting herself out there like that and acting like her shit doesn't stink CERTAINLY opens her up to criticism. She's a reality whore. I understand the glass houses comment, she's way out of my league body wise. But she acts like she's some hot poa when in reality she has the face of a freaky, ugly alien.
    I am actually one of those people that does NOT know who she is...well until now. I don't know how she treats people. I don't care. lol
    You obviously have some serious issues with her though.
    A freaky, ugly alien??? lol Look at the way you talk about someone you have never met? And how would you like people to judge you?
  • Options
    I don't understand the point of the glasshouse thing though in fairness. I'm hardly a fucking supermodel, I'm sure people decide how I look when they see me, like all of you lot (note, I did not say judge me on how I look, if I look like an alien, being quiet about it isn't gonna make it go away). This is just how it goes... I'm sure she knows how she looks and she seems to be coping quite well with having an angular face :)

Since when can we not say what somebody looks like? People say it all the time on the picture thread. If that's how you judge human kindness :eek: well fuck me!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life