Options

2003-07-11 Mansfield Massachusetts

Boston's got IDBoston's got ID Posts: 32
edited February 2008 in The Porch
2003-07-11 Mansfield Massachusetts Tweeter Center

Set 1 Long Road, Of The Girl, Sometimes, Off He Goes, All Those Yesterdays, Driftin', Thin Air, Sleight Of Hand, Footsteps, All Or None, Parting Ways, Indifference
Set 2 Can't Keep, Breakerfall, Brain Of J., Spin The Black Circle, Ghost, Green Disease, Tremor Christ, Given To Fly, Nothing As it Seems, Cropduster, Faithfull, Why Go, Wishlist/(Why Can't I Touch It?), Leatherman, Nothingman, Better Man, 1/2 Full, Untitled, MFC, Blood
Encore 1 Breath, Habit, Down, Mankind, U, Black, Jeremy
Encore 2 Arc, I Believe In Miracles, Know Your Rights, Fortunate Son, Rockin' In The Free World
Encore 3 Yellow Ledbetter

I just can't stop remembering how unbelievable this show was.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    admittedly, I was mired in 95 traffic for over half of the pre-set ... but indeed, it was awesome .... (when I finally got in ...)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    that sucks man... At least you got 1/2 though
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,836
    My first fucking show. was amazing!
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    GetALifeGetALife Posts: 553
    When I got to know my colleague Sonja in the university library (who became a friend of mine) where I work as a student jobber, we came to talk about my favourite band pretty quick (as it happens often when I get to know someone ;) ) ... I talked about collecting boots and how awesome the shows are...she likes them too but is not a fan...BUT when she visited the state of Massachusetts in 2003 in an exchange program (or as an au-pair?) she WON two tickets for the THIRD ROW and went there with a friend ... she told me that she knew PJ very little before and stood there most of the time watching, listening, mouth open...she told me that it was unbelievable what was happening and that the show moved her very much ... unfortunately she lost her boot after a party...and fortunately she met me to get a new one :)

It was the first boot with which I catched up with them again after a period of two or three years where I was concentrating on other things than collecting PJ-boots... ...it was the first time I heard the crowd singing "Better Man" and it moved me so much...I loved and still love this show...
    #Hamburg 2000 * Berlin 06 # Munich * Dusseldorf 2007 # Berlin * Manchester * London 2009 # Dublin * Belfast * Berlin 2010 # Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen 2012# Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin 2014 ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2014: Amsterdam I & II - Milan - Trieste - Vienna - Berlin # 2018: Amsterdam I & II - Prague - Krakow - Berlin # 2021 (hopefully): Amsterdam I & II - Vienna - Krakow - Prague
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    admittedly, I was mired in 95 traffic for over half of the pre-set ... but indeed, it was awesome .... (when I finally got in ...)

same exact thing happened to me...that and the will-call line kept me out until footsteps.
    "let's hug it out, bitch."

"and onward goes this thing of ours."
  • Options
    beagsbeags Posts: 41
    ahhh, the best, i was third row, advantage of years living next to the theater, new a friend's mom who kindly hooked me up the day of the show. i tried to pay back the karma by letting two guys who were waiting in the standby whom i just met by giving them the two tickets next to me. possibly the nicest thing i've ever done, :) they of course were awesome guys and caught a McCready shirt & pick and gave it to me. best night
  • Options
    PappasPappas Posts: 809
    the first set is the best acoustic set pj has ever done imo

love it!

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99