Comments

• Options
    I thought you would never ask...

my underarms!
    Wave came crashing...
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    I wash my hair first
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    I thought you would never ask...

my underarms!

i know i know, you've been on the edge of ur seat ;)

i dont think i prepared to answer these :D nice choice? :o
    wah
  • Options
    know1 wrote:
    I wash my hair first

you better be using conditioner! ;):D
    wah
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    always hair first unless something happens...
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    i start with my body part that is the biggest and would take the longest to clean...

My Penis!!!!

J/k, who showers?
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:

always the exception :D lol :o
    wah
  • Options
    i start with my body part that is the biggest and would take the longest to clean...

My Penis!!!!

J/k, who showers?

roflmao :D i exptected no less from you, classy milestone poster :D
    wah
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    AxlUlrich wrote:

unless something happens? :confused: like what? :p

I usually wash my face first, gotta get the makeup off! :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    i have a routine i do every time i shower....get in wash my hair with shampoo...rinse...put in conditioner....comb thru conditioner...brush teeth...soap up poof (or loofah or whatever soaps you up) wash body from head to toe....rinse of soap...enjoy the water some more while ensuring conditioner is completly all over my hair.....rinse hair...

ahhh, i feel so clean now :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    I always wash my hands first. Don't want to put shampoo on some dirty hands now do you???
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    eMMI wrote:
    unless something happens? :confused: like what? :p
    erm sorry..I don't wanna get banned from the pit again ;)
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    I also apply soap/shampoo to my hair first. The arms probably get hit next.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    imspinninimspinnin Posts: 933
    It's all about the hair first then.... scrub a dub dub all over my 2000 parts:)
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    erm sorry..I don't wanna get banned from the pit again ;)

ah right. ;)
    I didn't know you'd been banned. :eek:
    but yes, if these are the circumstances you better keep it all to yourself. :D;)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    SweetReliefSweetRelief Posts: 71
    I start with hair as well, and get the conditioner in there so it can condition for the rest of my shower.

I read some random fact about 90% of people wash their stomach first...but not in the AET I guess. :)
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    you better be using conditioner! ;):D

Why so???
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    i have a routine i do every time i shower....get in wash my hair with shampoo...rinse...put in conditioner....comb thru conditioner...brush teeth...soap up poof (or loofah or whatever soaps you up) wash body from head to toe....rinse of soap...enjoy the water some more while ensuring conditioner is completly all over my hair.....rinse hair...

you brush your teeth in the shower? that's new to me...

i start with the hair. i use that shampoo/conditioner stuff... is that not as good as using regular conditioner?
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    Hair first. Shampoo it, rinse it. Use conditioner, comb through it and rinse it and then the rest of the body.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    SweetReliefSweetRelief Posts: 71
    you brush your teeth in the shower? that's new to me...

i start with the hair. i use that shampoo/conditioner stuff... is that not as good as using regular conditioner?

The 2-in-1's aren't as good, no. Shampoo is to clean your scalp and all the product and junk off your hair (I know this is surprising news) ;) but in the process it leaves your hair in its natural state which is kind of rough and scaley. The conditioner makes all the roughness smooth again by filling in gaps and smoothing down the scaliness. So if you're using a 2-in-1, it's trying to do both of those things at once, which ends up kind of being a half-assed job of each.

PS - I don't like the thought of brushing my teeth with hot water...just what you're used to though I guess.
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    The 2-in-1's aren't as good, no. Shampoo is to clean your scalp and all the product and junk off your hair (I know this is surprising news) ;) but in the process it leaves your hair in its natural state which is kind of rough and scaley. The conditioner makes all the roughness smooth again by filling in gaps and smoothing down the scaliness. So if you're using a 2-in-1, it's trying to do both of those things at once, which ends up kind of being a half-assed job of each.

PS - I don't like the thought of brushing my teeth with hot water...just what you're used to though I guess.

i might have to switch then... and i just bought a new bottle too, damn!
  • Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    in the morning? my face:D
  • Options
    WesternskyWesternsky Posts: 363
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I always wash my hands first.

So true - that's the first thing I do too! :)
    After that I wash my face, then my hair, then I work my way down.
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    hmmm..

hair
    arms
    chest
    balls :eek:
    ass
    legs
    feet
    face

:cool:
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    hmmm, apparently i swim against the tide of AET. i wash my hair dead last. face always gets washed first b/c i use different cleanser on my face....then use a great moisturizing body wash on a pouf from the neck down...then any loofahing, pumice stone on feet occasionally, any shaving...and then i wash, condition and comb thru my hair. weird all our little habits/rituals.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    imspinninimspinnin Posts: 933
    hmmm..

hair
    arms
    chest
    balls :eek:
    ass
    legs
    feet
    face

:cool:
    aren't ya missin' something:rolleyes:
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Options
    BlkFlg1BlkFlg1 Posts: 156
    I generally don't wear underpants, and if I do it's something unusual.
    YIELD Fan Club Sergeant-At-Arms
  • Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    haha! I had this convo the otherday!

:p

hands....arms.....chest....then I work my way down to my feet.....then my back....then hair.....face....
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175

very......thourough.....

all4
  • Options
    I just tried brushing my teeth in the shower last weekend! It made my hangover go away!

It's gold Jerry! Gold!