Options

Any anime fans here?

darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Does anyone here watch anime? I've been on a real kick lately. Watched Outlaw Star and now I'm currently in the middle of the Macross Saga of Robotech. I'm also a big fan of Neon Genesis Evangelion, any pretty much anything Gundam. So anyone else here an anime fan?
"Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I used to love Dragonball Z but I'm guessing that's looked down on by real anime fans, right? :D

The original manga comics were cool too.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    as trendy as it is and everything i like inuyasha. ghost in the shell stand alone complex has some of the best story ive ever seen. fool cooly is also another favorite of mine, but its pretty short. zoids cc/gf i like alot too. there are others too. i havent seen many new ones in awhile. i use to be really into anime and id check out just about anything recommended but lately i just cant sit and watch much of anything.
  • Options
    Does anyone here watch anime? I've been on a real kick lately. Watched Outlaw Star and now I'm currently in the middle of the Macross Saga of Robotech. I'm also a big fan of Neon Genesis Evangelion, any pretty much anything Gundam. So anyone else here an anime fan?

You need to watch Cowboy Bebop and Escaflowne....both are fantastic anime. My daughter is studying animation, is a huge fan of anime, loves to cosplay also. She has an amazing collection of dvds and has had me watch a lot of series with her...

I love it, the story lines and artwork are fantastic...