genital discolouration

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited August 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
i watched a show about 3 weeks ago and cant think for the life of me whose show it was... but basically what he said struck a chord.

it went something like:- "...when i was about 5 my willy was pink in colour and then when you get older it goes browner in colour.... i remember seeing my dad pee next to me and noticing his willy was brown and mines was pink"

i thought it was one of those funny but true moments... :D

i take it its just skin pigments getting older or something... its not like its sunburn or anything, but UV rays maybe... i dunno :confused:
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkman wrote:
    i take it its just skin pigments getting older or something... its not like its sunburn or anything, but UV rays maybe... i dunno :confused:

I guess so. Or maybe it has something to do with hormones.

I expect you'll know that when a women becomes pregnant, her skin colour can change too, due to hormones.
  • dunkman wrote:
    i watched a show about 3 weeks ago and cant think for the life of me whose show it was... but basically what he said struck a cord.

it went something like:- "...when i was about 5 my willy was pink in colour and then when you get older it goes browner in colour.... i remember seeing my dad pee next to me and noticing his willy was brown and mines was pink"

i thought it was one of those funny but true moments... :D

It was Russell brand.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    It was Russell brand.

so it was... have a gold star!!! :)

he then went on to phone his dad and get him to compare his willy on a dulux colour chart... i personally thought this hilarious!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    so it was... have a gold star!!! :)

he then went on to phone his dad and get him to compare his willy on a dulux colour chart... i personally thought this hilarious!!!

Woot a gold star.

yeah I haveonly caught that show once but thought it was quite funny. I think it's called ponderland!
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    it's like a catcher's mit - the more you use it, the more wear it gets... ;)
  • You know you've been up to no good when your cocks got brown on it.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Weird!!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    it's like a catcher's mit - the more you use it, the more wear it gets... ;)

Ha, I think you might actually have something there!

Why not? feet become worn as we age too.

Another possibility is what we eat. In reality probably a complex mixture of a bunch of things.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    this thread would be funnier if the OP still had his mini-kilt avatar...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    let me check...
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    let me check...

what's taking so long?

are you having a hard time finding it?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    let me check...

what's taking so long?

are you having a hard time finding it?

I think I need a second opinion...
    I'm not asking for pics...

- Christopher McCandless
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Where's the Senior Scientist when we need her?
    Paging Afro
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    You know you've been up to no good when your cocks got brown on it.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    :fp:
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    ....and here I thought I was bruising it.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ....and here I thought I was bruising it.
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Is stripes an option?
  • shepshep Posts: 5,763
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm not asking for pics...

I was wondering when someone was going to chime in with the obligatory: "This thread is useless without pics".... :lol:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    RKCNDY wrote:

Just curious, how does one decide to revive a 5 year old thread about genitals? What were you searching for? :D :corn:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    RKCNDY wrote:

Just curious, how does one decide to revive a 5 year old thread about genitals? What were you searching for? :D :corn:

Oxidation issues?

Maybe a search for "Rusty Shaft"? Don't know really
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    Is stripes an option?

horizontal - ok, vertical - better get that checked out...
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Is stripes an option?

i've heard wearing stripes can make one look bigger :think:

but i'm sure this isn't the case here :wtf:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I went to the end of the threads and started searching backwards...this was one of the funnier ones.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    norm wrote:
    Is stripes an option?

i've heard wearing stripes can make one look bigger :think:

but i'm sure this isn't the case here :wtf:

Nice comments...If your lucky, I won't hold it against you.

:D
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    :shock: :sick: :nono:

:lol: