Options

a Spanish referee

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
how could that evil fuckhead give a freekick against Hutton? what on earth did Hutton do wrong? what a fucking awful decision.

I'm seriously fucking annoyed.
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    hey right away it's the spanish to blame ha ;) your team should of paid off the culprit ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    What was the final score? It was 1 -1 when I left.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    What was the final score? It was 1 -1 when I left.

2-1 to Italy.. wait till you see how they got a free kick that set up that injury time goal.. fucking unreal

oh theres a surprise... Israel beat Russia and so now England only have to draw away... i'm now officially a Croatia supporter... i want no UK teams or Irish teams there now... :( :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    2-1 to Italy.. wait till you see how they got a free kick that set up that injury time goal.. fucking unreal

oh theres a surprise... Israel beat Russia and so now England only have to draw away... i'm now officially a Croatia supporter... i want no UK teams or Irish teams there now... :( :(

Now is a good and maybe only time to jump on the finnish bandwagon...ok kidding. Feel sorry for you and was also hoping England would fail.
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Man, you guys got fucked over.

I'm with you on the whole down with Ingerland thing.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    Man, you guys got fucked over.

I'm with you on the whole down with Ingerland thing.

yeah man we really did!!!

Israel beating Russia.... it stinks.. it's foreskin envy ;)
  • Options
    Come on.......The only goal you guys scored was clearly offsides....

Was a good match though.
    Cincinnati '03 Flooded venue!
    Bridge School '06 Night 1 & 2
    Venice '07 pummeled by the sleet! 
    Nijmegen '07
    Werchter '07
    April Fools ~ LA1
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Interpol has been notified and is being dispatched to your location.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    Now is a good and maybe only time to jump on the finnish bandwagon...ok kidding. Feel sorry for you and was also hoping England would fail.

Suomi!!!! I had some great suola kala today. mmm
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • Options
    angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    who cares. . .its soccer. . .lol jk bring on the flames
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • Options
    Songburst wrote:
    Suomi!!!! I had some great suola kala today. mmm

:D Excellent! Now there's a phrase i would never expect to see here or anywhere for that matter. There must be a story behind it i hope.

Thank god for all the salty fish
  • Options
    :D Excellent! Now there's a phrase i would never expect to see here or anywhere for that matter. There must be a story behind it i hope.

Thank god for all the salty fish

My mom is originally from Vaasa. She makes great suoala kala and we catch great salmon and lake trout around here to aide her.
  • Options
    Songburst wrote:
    My mom is originally from Vaasa. She makes great suoala kala and we catch great salmon and lake trout around here to aide her.

Excellent! Grew up 60 miles from Vaasa. Tell her that "Vaasan veri ei vapise" meaning the blood from Vaasa doesn't shiver = they're not afraid of anyone
  • Options
    Excellent! Grew up 60 miles from Vaasa. Tell her that "Vaasan veri ei vapise" meaning the blood from Vaasa doesn't shiver = they're not afraid of anyone

Haha. My grandparents say something like that to me when it is really cold out here (they actually say something to the effect that blood from Vaasa doesn't get cold). I never got the "Vaasan veri ei vapise" line before though. I'll use it on my grandmother the next time I go ice fishing with her - lol.
  • Options
    eoboeobo Posts: 102
    Scotland were robbed on saturday night.

on the bright side, Norn Iron won! = p
    heh, keep her lit.

Dublin, 23/08/2006 = Lifechanging! X D

Katowice, 13/06/2007 = Phenomenal = )

London, 18/06/2007 = Pretty darn sweet = )

London Poster Wanted, PM if you have one for sale = )
  • Options
    why was the "i'm going to assassinate..." part of my thread title removed?

weird :confused: