i'm currently wearing a really cool red jumper

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
just thought i'd share :)
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Is it hand-knitted by your mum?
  • Does it have a giant snowflake or father christmas or a reindeer on it? I once went through a phase of wanting to bring Christmas jumpers 'in'.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    Is it hand-knitted by your mum?

my mum has no hands due to a freak crochet accident.. but thanks for reminding me :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Does it have a giant snowflake or father christmas or a reindeer on it? I once went through a phase of wanting to bring Christmas jumpers 'in'.

nah.. its just red... i've turned into Jack White... i only wear red, black or white and i insist on shagging gingers
  • dunkman wrote:
    nah.. its just red... i've turned into Jack White... i only wear red, black or white and i insist on shagging gingers

At least they have big boobs, and they play the drums. women who play drums are sexy
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

women who play drums are sexy

i agree.. jugs jiggling cant be a bad thing.

her from L7 was a skanky ho-bag though... i remember her auctioning her fudd to some guy in the crowd. thats pretty low.
  • dunkman wrote:
    i agree.. jugs jiggling cant be a bad thing.

her from L7 was a skanky ho-bag though... i remember her auctioning her fudd to some guy in the crowd. thats pretty low.

Seriously? Ugh.

I saw the Corrs at wembley with some friends a few years back and I spent the entire night thinking I really want to play on Caroline Corr's bodhran.

• nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    Does it have a giant snowflake or father christmas or a reindeer on it? I once went through a phase of wanting to bring Christmas jumpers 'in'.
    that reminds me of bridget jones. :)
  • nfanel wrote:
    that reminds me of bridget jones. :)

Oh crap yeah I think I just channeled her. What's wrong with me?

Next I'll be wearing big white granny pants and getting pursued by Hugh Grant.

Next I'll be wearing big white granny pants and getting pursued by Hugh Grant.

you've just described Liz Hurleys mum
  • dunkman wrote:
    you've just described Liz Hurleys mum

LOLZZZ!!!

• I hope it's not the same one you had when you're were 5...

That would be ackward....
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    I hope it's not the same one you had when you're were 5...

That would be ackward....

awkward is apparently an awkward word to spell

;)
  • dunkman wrote:

;)

I thought he meant aykroyd... as in dan aykroyd.

• dunkman wrote:

;)

I'll stick to knackered...

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • I'll stick to knackered...

That one's got a silent 'k' dunk!

• I got the slang spelling add-on for firefox :cool:

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    I got the slang spelling add-on for firefox :cool:

cool :) ye're no sae glaikit eftur aw

;)
  • dunkman wrote:

;)

Are you busting my knackers?

hehe

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • dunkman wrote:

;)

Oh crap watch out he's going all Trainspotting on our wee arses!

• I thought he meant aykroyd... as in dan aykroyd.

I thought it Was Dan Awykroyd? Now I'm confused...

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • I thought it Was Dan Awykroyd? Now I'm confused...

Stop being so awkward!

• Oh crap watch out he's going all Trainspotting on our wee arses!

You two really should work on a comedy show together.
    Are you busting my knackers?

hehe

naw... glaikit is 2nd best scottish word ever.. only beaten by killallenglishpeople

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/glaikit
  • You two really should work on a comedy show together.

Just as soon as I come up with an idea which isn't already taken by some pretentious media student with loads of stamps and envelopes and too much time on their hands :D

• Just as soon as I come up with an idea which isn't already taken by some pretentious media student with loads of stamps and envelopes and too much time on their hands :D

But seriously, reading this, you look like husband and wife! :D
  • But seriously, reading this, you look like husband and wife! :D

Yeah, when we first met I think he confused our relationship slightly, bless 'im. It's OK though, the situation's all 'straightened' out now.

• dunkman wrote:
    naw... glaikit is 2nd best scottish word ever.. only beaten by killallenglishpeople

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/glaikit

killallenglishpeople... I think I would pronounce that word that really good with generous amounts of alcohol. Reminds me of that cult classic Eddie Murphy song on SNL killthewhitepeopleoh-oh-oh

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Yeah, when we first met I think he confused our relationship slightly, bless 'im. It's OK though, the situation's all 'straightened' out now.

Haha!

And thanks, dunk. :)
    killallenglishpeople... I think I would pronounce that word that really good with generous amounts of alcohol.

it does need alcohol to embellish the vitriol :D

i love english people though.. except the Queen and Mick Hucknall .. i 'd happily lasso them to a suicide terrorist and then give the suicide terrorist a piggy back to the Houses of Parliament