Options

has anyone ever shaved their eyebrows off?

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
just wondering?
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    dunkman wrote:
    just wondering?
    No but i know my brother got hammered and his friends shaved his eyebrows while he was sleeping.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    I rarely shave anything off. When I had my op for my pilonidal abscess, the doctor told me to shave my arse regularly. Have I got eyes in my arse? No. Have I got a hairy arse now? Yes. Next question.

:D
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    dunkman wrote:
    just wondering?
    go ahead you know you wan't too .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Slip KidSlip Kid Posts: 1,175
    if you wanted to be like Pink for Halloween?
    I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,574
    MCKB got me good! People are still whispering and pointing!

No, seriously, I think late one night, "We" were going to shave "A Guy" that passed out. His head wasn't allowed. Nor were his eyebrows, so I think we only got his pubes!
  • Options
    I rarely shave anything off. When I had my op for my pilonidal abscess, the doctor told me to shave my arse regularly. Have I got eyes in my arse? No. Have I got a hairy arse now? Yes. Next question.

:D

If you can't see you arse, well then, how do you know it's hairy, huh?
  • Options
    YEAH! I did when I was 14, because I was trying to get rid of the caterpillar look, but plucking hurt - so I got a razor and tried to contour them...and well slippery hands, and half my brow was gone...and so I tried to make the other side sort of match...and well that was just horrible...so I shaved it all off...and then burst into tears.

but after I hacked off my hair and dyed it red and black, it looked like I was really punk...

thus began the phase in my life where an old danzig t shirt and combat boots could solve all my image issues! hahahaaa
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    go ahead you know you wan't too .....

i nearly did when i was about 17.. i thought it would look awesomeness encapsulated.. but i've heard that sometimes they dont grow back in and that freaked me out...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Dunk, are you taking over from harmless ?
    You may know him from such threads as "I ate a cornetto today", and "does your nose itch when you're hands are tied".
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    tish wrote:

finger exploration
  • Options
    i know. dunk. i know.
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    You may know him from such threads as "I ate a cornetto today", and "does your nose itch when you're hands are tied".

nah, i'll leave the misanthropy to the master... ;)

i'm genuinely interested if they grow back or not? :D
  • Options
    my brows grew back.

no problem! and now I stick to waxing which is painful!
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:

You lot are cracking me up tonight!

FP-I'm so sorry. That must have been awful at the time but I laughed my head off when I read that! :D
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    nah, i'll leave the misanthropy to the master... ;)

i'm genuinely interested if they grow back or not? :D

I'm sure they do, but don't be tempted. Unless you want every fucker to stare at you in a 'what the hell has happened to Dunks head', kinda way. Even the smallest head can look like John Merrick when it's deprived of eyebrows.
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    tish wrote:

The dreadlock beads keep banging against the backs of my knees.
  • Options
    You lot are cracking me up tonight!

FP-I'm so sorry. That must have been awful at the time but I laughed my head off when I read that! :D

oh no worries my family ALL laughed at me - it made me tougher as a person hahahaa...my boyfriend at the time told me I had an eggwhite face...hahahahaaa
  • Options
    The dreadlock beads keep banging against the backs of my knees.

Oh my, the tagnuts and dangle berries must be quite something.
  • Options
    Wow. You gentlemen need to pull out your dick tionary and find rhetorical. tmi tmi
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    I'm sure they do, but don't be tempted. Unless you want every fucker to stare at you in a 'what the hell has happened to Dunks head', kinda way. Even the smallest head can look like John Merrick when it's deprived of eyebrows.

if i was tanned it look much cooler i feel.. shave them off and leave two wee white stripes.. Meg and Jack Eyebrow... but how odd would that look?

if i was young, stupid and single i'd do it :)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    if i was tanned it look much cooler i feel.. shave them off and leave two wee white stripes.. Meg and Jack Eyebrow... but how odd would that look?

If you were those 3 things, and you did that..you would remain two of them.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

What could we say to persuade you to do this and post pictures? :p
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    dunkman wrote:
    i nearly did when i was about 17.. i thought it would look awesomeness encapsulated.. but i've heard that sometimes they dont grow back in and that freaked me out...

they will grow back as a uni ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    I am considering it actually.
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    What could we say to persuade you to do this and post pictures? :p
    Not anything I shouldn't wonder. I mean how ridiculous would it look ?...a Scotsman,.. with a tan!
  • Options
    they will grow back as a uni ....

urgh... i hate students
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Not anything I shouldn't wonder. I mean how ridiculous would it look ?...a Scotsman,.. with a tan!

As ridiculous as Elvis with a pink mic?

I'm only joking dunkman. :)
  • Options
    As ridiculous as Elvis with a pink mic?

I'm only joking dunkman. :)

thats alright

p.s. never ever speak to me again
  • Options
    Try it out Dunk.. just one. It'd suit ya! :D
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    thats alright

p.s. never ever speak to me again

You're so funny when you're angry. ;)